Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly

How to donate West Essex GSD Rescue rescueremedies Mutts in Distress Vigil Photobucket
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Dog crates
Topic Started: 7 Jul 2016, 11:07 AM (262 Views)
biggsd
Member Avatar
Theres a home out there for every dog

I have 2 professional double dog crates which were in my old van which I now dont need, 1@ 40x38x28inchs high 1@42x38x33inch tall,They need painting has some rust on them but doesnt make them less eficient. 30 each but free to a reconised rescue,These crates would probay cost up to 280 when new. If I get 30 each for them this will go to a rescue of your choice.

01932 571268 in Chertsey Surrey. please share

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · BIGGSD items for sale or for free · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends