Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Wingtipcafe. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crystal Dragon - by ASHIBE Yuuho; Latest chapter discussion
Topic Started: Aug 25 2009, 10:56 AM (1,742 Views)
chihaya
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Discuss about Crystal Dragon here.

Use Quote+White font for beyond-latest-chapter's spoiler

Code:
Code:

[QUOTE][COLOR=white]Spoiler[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Example:
Quote:

Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lady Aeterna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
GAHH!!
Where are the discussions??!! Where is the love?!?!

Do people not love Crystal Dragon enough? :(

(And hello to anyone who reads this.......just joined recently cos I do love the projects here :D)

the chrono
Unregistered

this manga is one of my favorite when i little :D, i feel so nostalgic about it! :rolleyes: I only read it untill vol 22 though, and after looking for all the place i can look for in the internet, i only find the last volume is 24, i never see the real scans or manga cover for vol 25 :(. Is it true there is vol 25? when did it released? ('_')?

my real point for the question is, i wanna see the date of the last release of this manga... really hope it will not halt again, and again! :angry: years by years waiting for it, only hoping that this manga still continue... In my country this manga is labeled (at the end of vol 14 and 22, i guess!) as "will not continue anymore", and then years later i found another latest volume eventhough it had been labeled as that :wacko: .

and so, for now, is this manga still continue?
Quote Post Goto Top

chihaya
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
The last batch was steadily published until vol.25 and then halted (again!). I really really really want to see the ending. The author now seems to focus on the new "Demos's bride" which I feel that it seriously lacks the the charm of the original.

I hope Crystal Dragon doesn't follow the step of Ouke no monchou and Glass Mask. I've given up on one and about to forfeit the other.

TokiNi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
D: I love Glass Mask, but everybody's ditching it 'cause it's Hiatus'd. Harumph.

But! I'm not really focused on Adhrianrod so much as I am her friend and the smexy Viking who's gonna marry her. ;3!
I'm glad to see her actually get a break for once. :/ Frickin', gettin' possessed and all that rot. xD Haha. It's lame. I think she's my favorite character but I can't remember her name for the life of me. Adhrianrod is pretty awesome too, though. I mean, she can summon stuff and she's learning to be a Valkyrie? D: I think... Meh.
I wish this would update faster.

You can keep me at bay with Oishii Kankei, but I still wanna read more of this! xD

Suzu
Unregistered

This project isn't dropped, right? I hope not because I'm really enjoying what I've read so far. I'd offer to help but I don't really have any skills when it comes to scanlating. I just wanted to let you know that there are people out here who care about this project. Thank you for translating this. I really appreciate it.
Quote Post Goto Top

chihaya
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, not dropped at all. Our partner, Esthetique, just needs more cleaners/typesetters. If someone would apply there and help them out, we can definitely push the chapters out faster.

Sachins
Unregistered

I really meant no disrespect for Esthetique, but if they don't have the manpower to help progress the project, then wouldn't you say that this partnership is not working? If you have available cleaners/typesetters, then you can work on it and when Esthetique have the manpower to help out, then they can help out. I just view this as a disadvantage in doing joint projects. I haven't been to Esthetique so I'm not sure but don't they have a lot of projects? If that's the case then it's really no wonder they'll be short on manpower.
Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · WingtipCafe Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply