Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stormy Arrested!
Topic Started: Jul 12 2018, 04:48 AM (224 Views)
George K
Member Avatar
Finally
https://fox8.com/2018/07/12/lawyer-stormy-daniels-arrested-at-ohio-strip-club/

Posted Image
Quote:

Daniels was arrested at Sirens strip club and is accused of letting patrons touch her in violation of a state law, her attorney said early Thursday.

According to court documents, Daniels took the stage at the club around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. After taking off her top, Daniels "began forcing the faces of the patrons into her chest and using her bare breasts to smack the patrons."

Undercover Columbus police officers also said they observed Daniels fondling the breasts of female patrons.

When two detectives and an officer approached the stage, the documents said, Daniels made her way to one of them and began performing in front of her. Daniels "leaned over, grabbed Det. Keckley's head and began smacking her face with her bar (sic) breasts and holding her face between her breasts against her chest," the documents said.

Police said Daniels made her way over to another detective and performed the same acts on him.

A third officer, according to the documents, had her buttock and breasts fondled by Daniels before she "began smacking [the officer's] face with her bare breasts."

Another detective who was standing back by the bar said he witnessed the "criminal activity." As soon as Daniels moved away from the officers, he exited the club and requested the assitance of patrol to arrest Daniels and two others.

According to WSYX/WTTE in Columbus, the two others who were arrested were also dancers.

An Ohio law known as the Community Defense Act prohibits anyone who isn't a family member to touch a nude or semi-nude dancer.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

I'd rather listen to an hour of Abba than an hour of The Beatles.
- Klaus, 4/29/18
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Her act has featured this for awhile. I think several states have a do not touch rule, for obvious reasons.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

John D'Oh
Member Avatar
MAMIL
I'm sure if President Trump had known what kind of person she was he would never have never met the woman in his life before.
What do you mean "we", have you got a mouse in your pocket?

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
John D'Oh
Jul 12 2018, 05:43 AM
I'm sure if President Trump had known what kind of person she was he would never have never met the woman in his life before.
And what would Lady Jane say about you? :eek:
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
$10 bucks says the cops (or whoever sent them) were Trump fans out for some revenge without realizing that putting her back in the news does Trump no favors.
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
jon-nyc
Jul 12 2018, 10:04 AM
$10 bucks says the cops were Trump fans out for some revenge without realizing that putting her back in the news does Trump no favors.
I don't think that's true, jon. I'm pretty sure this story completely vindicates Trump and, even though he wasn't in the least bit involved, proves he's every bit the corporate Paul Bunyan his supporters make him out to be.
I cite irreconcilable differences.

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
I don't think it proves anything but it has given me a new idea. WINNING!
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
It's yet to be proven Trump had anything to do with her at all, other than have his picture taken with her.

This woman claims she sued Trump to get her "reputation" back, and to protect her kid. How many mothers concerned about their reputation of their kids do you know that get up on stage and slap strangers in the face with her titties?

Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
jon-nyc
Jul 12 2018, 10:04 AM
$10 bucks says the cops (or whoever sent them) were Trump fans out for some revenge without realizing that putting her back in the news does Trump no favors.
Machs nix.

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
As Carl Sagan said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

John D'Oh
Member Avatar
MAMIL
Larry
Jul 12 2018, 10:44 AM
How many mothers concerned about their reputation of their kids do you know that get up on stage and slap strangers in the face with her titties?

Roughly the same number as I know of political candidates who have their lawyers fork out $150K to pr0n starz for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
What do you mean "we", have you got a mouse in your pocket?

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Charges dropped. 15-minute timer reset all the same.

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
John D'Oh
Jul 12 2018, 10:50 AM
Larry
How many mothers concerned about their reputation of their kids do you know that get up on stage and slap strangers in the face with her titties?

Roughly the same number as I know of political candidates who have their lawyers fork out $150K to pr0n starz for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Do you have proof that Trump instructed his lawyer to pay it? Trump says he didn't, and there's been no evidence to support the claim that he did. So do you know something the rest of the country doesn't know?
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
jon-nyc
Jul 12 2018, 10:55 AM
Charges dropped. 15-minute timer reset all the same.
Notice it says she did it, so it's not saying she's not guilty, they just dropped the charges.

Of the Pokatwat Tribe

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Say it ain't so, Stormy!

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Larry
Jul 12 2018, 11:01 AM
John D'Oh
Larry

Do you have proof that Trump instructed his lawyer to pay it? Trump says he didn't, and there's been no evidence to support the claim that he did. So do you know something the rest of the country doesn't know?
Just half the country.
I cite irreconcilable differences.

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
Aqua Letifer
Jul 12 2018, 11:10 AM
Larry
John D'Oh
Larry

Just half the country.
You'd think someone would come forward with that proof then, wouldn't you....
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Larry
Jul 12 2018, 11:11 AM
Aqua Letifer
Jul 12 2018, 11:10 AM
Larry
John D'Oh
Larry

Just half the country.
You'd think someone would come forward with that proof then, wouldn't you....
Look dude, there's Trump proof, real proof and then there's Clinton proof.

In one case, innuendo=proof. In the second, there are documents and witnesses. In the third case, it doesn't matter if the guy had to pull the trigger with his big toe, while standing on his his head...It's still suicide, no matter if he also managed to throw the gun far enough away that nobody could find it.

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Sex trafficking...

https://katu.com/news/entertainment/police-say-stormy-daniels-arrest-part-of-long-term-human-trafficking-investigation

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Trump sure can pick 'em.

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
jon-nyc
Jul 12 2018, 11:25 AM
Trump sure can pick 'em.
Hey, he's a level up on ya...

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
You gotta say 'down' Purity scores work that way.

brenda
Member Avatar
So it took how many officers to get her arrested? Reading that summary statement makes it sound like they were lined up rather deep to make sure she was really doing this, again and again. :lol:
Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.
~A.A. Milne

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
Noticed that, didja? :lol2:
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
The woman is not just ugly, she's nasty looking. If she hit me with her boobs I'd sue her for assault with an ugly weapon.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply