Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
WTF on Christianity; Somebody tell sQuirt to come read.....
Topic Started: Jul 9 2018, 05:26 AM (617 Views)
Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
John D'Oh
Jul 9 2018, 01:28 PM
Anyway, let's get back to WTF's obsession with whatever-the-heck it was Quirt was posting about. I have to say, it's a braver man than I am who would trade statistical analysis with the Q'ster, even if he isn't here to answer back. I'm literally glued to my seat with excitement.
Well, he got his ass handed to him this time, and I did everything except send an engraved invitation to him to respond, since this forum isn't controlled by fascists like his is, and this is the only place between the two forums where a debate could be had.

Maybe you could put off being a gadfly long enough to invite him to answer back.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John D'Oh
Member Avatar
MAMIL
Posted Image
What do you mean "we", have you got a mouse in your pocket?

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
I think Clint might have been more coherent.
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
More coherent than Obama or squirt either one....
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
I did have to drop by and look at the thread in question. Kinda amused by the Jewish lady calling the Southern Baptists a cult. :lol2:
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
The stupidity of that bunch just boggles the mind.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Larry
Jul 9 2018, 05:42 PM
The stupidity of that bunch just boggles the mind.
They're not stupid, just blind.

Something that struck me last night...The same people who will fawn over a gay pastor of a dying denomination that no longer belives much of the Bible, will shout hallelujahs over the Christian church dying in America, especially if they think some of that may be happening to Evangelicals.

Excuse me, but is that fvcked up, or what?
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: