Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crushed!
Topic Started: Jun 13 2018, 04:14 PM (117 Views)
Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
http://babylonbee.com/news/man-identifying-6-year-old-crushes-game-winning-homer-tee-ball-championship/
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
That's a joke, right? Please tell me it's a joke and I don't have to go find this man and beat his ass.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Larry
Jun 13 2018, 04:44 PM
That's a joke, right? Please tell me it's a joke and I don't have to go find this man and beat his ass.
Yes. The Babylon Bee is a satire site.

The other question is whether this is:

Quote:

Some parents within Connecticut's high school track and field circle expressed outraged when two transgender students took home top prizes at the state championships for girls.

Transgender high school sophomores Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood came in first and second place, respectively, in the 100-meter race at the State Open Finals June 4, angering some parents who complained they had a competitive advantage over non-transgender students.

Miller, who also won the top prize for the 200-meter race representing Bulkeley High School in Hartford, and Yearwood were born male, but they now identify as females.

Athletic conference rules allow high school athletes to compete based on the genders with which they identify. Critics say the rules give male-to-female transgender people a competitive edge over cisgender women -- whose biological sex matches their gender identity -- because some have higher testosterone levels than non-trans females.

“I think it’s unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Opens and New Englands [competitions],” sophomore sprinter Selina Soule, who finished sixth in the 100-meter State Open Finals, told the Hartford Courant. “These girls, they’re just coming in and beating everyone. I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl.”

Posted Image
Andraya Yearwood is a sophomore star on the track team at Cromwell High School in Conn.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

I'd rather listen to an hour of Abba than an hour of The Beatles.
- Klaus, 4/29/18

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
No joke.

Sadly.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
I wonder if a genetic male who self-identifies as female and then wants to compete against them in sports, and dominates, might tend towards narcissistic sociopathy. It's literally a shameless thing to do. I wonder if they're capable of the emotion of shame.
As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
George K
Jun 13 2018, 06:34 PM
Some parents within Connecticut's high school track and field circle expressed outraged when two transgender students took home top prizes at the state championships for girls.
I for one like this kind of news.

The progressives haven't noticed yet, but feminism and "gender is a social construct" are actually very incompatible with each other, and I like it when those contradictions are exposed.
Trifonov Fleisher Klaus Sokolov Zimmerman

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop

Idiots
The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Rainman
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
I think it's great.

In time, it will cause the radical left to lower their placards and re-think things, and start to question.
Questioning means conversation. Maybe "we" will start talking again as a society, and drop the intense ideology as being more important than reason.

If not, that's fine too, if they also make changes in age requirements.
Maybe I'd be able to outrun 8-year old girls (for a short distance anyway).

John D'Oh
Member Avatar
MAMIL
Rainman
Jun 14 2018, 09:20 AM
Maybe I'd be able to outrun 8-year old girls (for a short distance anyway).

So many punch-lines, so little time.
What do you mean "we", have you got a mouse in your pocket?

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply