Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
IG Report
Topic Started: Jun 7 2018, 03:10 AM (403 Views)
Improviso
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Based on the leaks that are coming out, it ain't looking good for Obama officials.

The real question is, will there be consequences or will they all be given a pass?
Identifying narcissists isn't difficult. Just look for the person who is constantly fishing for compliments
and admiration while breaking down over even the slightest bit of criticism.

We have the freedom to choose our actions, but we do not get to choose our consequences.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
The only leak I've seen is that Comey was called insubordinate.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

I'd rather listen to an hour of Abba than an hour of The Beatles.
- Klaus, 4/29/18

Improviso
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
I'm anticipating a steady drip, drip, drip of leaks until the report is made public.

It's reported to be 500 pages. Should be an interesting read.
Identifying narcissists isn't difficult. Just look for the person who is constantly fishing for compliments

We have the freedom to choose our actions, but we do not get to choose our consequences.

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Much ado about nothing. No salt to the soup.
I cite irreconcilable differences.

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Improviso
Jun 7 2018, 03:38 AM
I'm anticipating a steady drip, drip, drip of leaks until the report is made public.

It's reported to be 500 pages. Should be an interesting read.
https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1004827815274074112
Quote:

In a letter to Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, the DOJ Inspector General says his report on DOJ and FBI actions in advance of the 2016 election will be released on June 14.
Posted Image

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

Improviso
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
:whistle: Tick Tock...Tick Tock...

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Posted Image

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
George K
Jun 14 2018, 09:47 AM
Posted Image
There will be a lot more of this in 2020. I don't think anybody thought they needed to try really hard to prevent a Trump presidency last time. But this time, his political opponents will do anything to stop it. The rule of law will be meaningless. A lot of people's heads are at the same place they go when they consider the thought experiment about going back in time and killing Hitler, or Hitler's mom. Respect for the law is irrelevant compared to the righteousness of the TDS folk - many of whom are in positions of power. I do not believe this situation has precedent in recent American history.
As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Horace
Jun 14 2018, 10:01 AM
A lot of people's heads are at the same place they go when they consider the thought experiment about going back in time and killing Hitler, or Hitler's mom.
For the record I think Hitler's mom would have made a better president than Trump.
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
jon-nyc
Jun 14 2018, 11:48 AM
Horace
A lot of people's heads are at the same place they go when they consider the thought experiment about going back in time and killing Hitler, or Hitler's mom.
For the record I think Hitler's mom would have made a better president than Trump.
Since he seems to be more effective than Mr. Obama at the 500 day mark, that's saying something.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
jon-nyc
Jun 14 2018, 11:48 AM
Horace
What has he done that you think makes him so bad? Do you wish the unemployment rate was higher. Do you want fewer black people to have jobs? More Latinos out of work? Do you want corporations to stop coming back to the US? Maybe you like having a North Korea threatening us with nukes. Or maybe you're upset that Iran is getting backed into a corner.

I don't know much about Hitler's mother. But I would hope that she was ashamed of her son. She should have been. But then Obama's mother should have been ashamed of him, too. Just like the democrat party should be ashamed of him. I don't think the Democrat party is actually ashamed of either of the Clintons, I think they're just tired of them because they are damaging the party now.

Just wait though, until the democrats finally realize how much damage the Obamas did to them..
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Rainman
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
I think Jon has always had a thing for Hitler's mother.

Kinda weird IMO, but that's OK.

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
You sure it's not his sister?
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Face is kind of boyish but, hey, in a pinch.

Posted Image
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
All you need to know about the Clinton email investigation is here, #10:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31867/12-things-you-need-know-about-inspector-generals-ben-shapiro
Quote:

Comey, Strzok, and Page Used Personal Email To Conduct FBI Business. Perhaps this is why they went easy on Hillary Clinton — they were all participating in similar activity.
IOW: "I did it, so I can't condemn Hillary for it."

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Mommy! He did it too!

Posted Image

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
On the Mueller team:

Quote:

“I am numb,” the attorney wrote on Nov. 9, 2016, the day after President Trump’s election.

“I am so stressed about what I could have done differently,” the lawyer continued, apparently referring to the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email probe.

The attorney’s messages show that he was distressed at the FBI’s decision in October 2016 to re-open the investigation into Clinton’s emails. Democrats have claimed that decision hurt Clinton at the polls.

The FBI lawyer also suggested that he would work to resist the Trump administration.

“Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?” one FBI lawyer wrote on Nov. 22, 2016.

“Hell no. Viva le resistance,” the future Mueller attorney responded.

During interviews with the office of the inspector general, the lawyer claimed that his “personal political feelings or beliefs … in no way impacted” his work on the Clinton or Russia investigations.

The lawyer did acknowledge that the messages created the perception of anti-Trump bias. He told investigators that he “can understand the, the perception issues that come from” the Nov. 22, 2016 exchange.
Of course, I can be objective. :lol2:

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Remember, there was "no political bias."

Posted Image

They were done interviewing "THE PRESIDENT."
Posted Image

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
And they knew Hillary was lying, but couldn't prove it:

Posted Image

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Page 420-421:
Quote:

. . . when one senior FBI official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to another senior FBI official, Page, that “we’ll stop” candidate Trump from being elected — after other extensive text messages between the two disparaging candidate Trump — it is not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice.

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
The report in PDF format (568 pages):
https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

George K
Member Avatar
Finally

Comey responded to the report in an editorial in the New York Times (This was at about 3 PM yesterday - interesting that he, a private citizen, knew what it said before it was released.):
Quote:

First, the inspector general’s team went through the F.B.I.’s work with a microscope and found no evidence that bias or improper motivation affected the investigation, which I know was done competently, honestly and independently.

NRO comments:
Quote:

That’s . . . not quite accurate. From the FBI inspector-general’s report, page 149:
Quote:

. . . these text messages also caused us to assess Strzok’s decision in October 2016 to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop. We concluded that we did not have confidence that this decision by Strzok was free from bias.

And then on page 161:
Quote:

Nevertheless, we found that Page’s statement, on its face, consisted of a recommendation that the Midyear team consider how Clinton would treat the FBI if she were to become President in deciding how to handle Clinton’s interview. Suggesting that investigative decisions be based on this consideration was inappropriate and created an appearance of bias.

And then on page 420-421:
Quote:

We were deeply troubled by text messages sent by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations.

. . . when one senior FBI official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to another senior FBI official, Page, that “we’ll stop” candidate Trump from being elected — after other extensive text messages between the two disparaging candidate Trump — it is not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice.
This is not a good report for the FBI or the team around Comey in the autumn of 2016

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Strzok should be cleaning out his desk by next week and possibly subject to other disciplinary and legal actions.

Sessions needs to actually assert his authority and tell Mueller to suspend his investigation as biased and compromised from the inception.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Oh...there's more:

Quote:

several FBI employees improperly received gifts from reporters, in connection with possible leaks of sensitive information.

Although public details of these exchanges are scant, they could constitute prosecutable violations of federal gift-giving rules.

The gifts in question included “tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.”

“We will separately report on those investigations as they are concluded, consistent with the Inspector General Act, other applicable federal statutes, and OIG policy,” the report reads.

And on election day:
Quote:

14:21:10, Agent 1: “You think HRC is gonna win right? You think we should get nails and some boards in case she doesnt”
14:21:56, Agent 5: “she better win… otherwise i’m gonna be walking around with both of my guns.
14:22:05, Agent 5: “and likely quitting on the spot”
14:28:43, Agent 1: “You should know;…..”
14:28:45, Agent 1: “that”
14:28:50, Agent 1: “I’m…..”
14:28:56, Agent 1: “with her.”
14:28:58, Agent 1: “ooooooooooooooooooo”
14:29:02, Agent 1: “show me the money”
14:29:03, Agent 5: “<:o)”
14:29:14, Agent 5: “screw you trump”
Much more.
Quote:

09:38:14, FBI Attorney 2: “I am numb.”
09:55:35, FBI Employee: “I can’t stop crying.”
10:00:13, FBI Attorney 2: “That makes me even more sad.”
10:43:20, FBI Employee: “Like, what happened?”
10:43:37, FBI Employee: “You promised me this wouldn’t happen. YOU PROMISED.”
10:43:43, FBI Employee: Okay, that might have been a lie…”
10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”

What, exactly, counselor, would you have done differently to influence the election?

Those comments are just deplorable:
Quote:

11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”
Edited by George K, Jun 15 2018, 04:03 AM.

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
And this: http://s10.zetaboards.com/The_New_Coffee_Room/single/?p=11137858&t=7560445

And this:

Posted Image

And this:

Posted Image

- Mik, 6/14/08

- Klaus, 4/29/18

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: