Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nasty accident
Topic Started: Apr 17 2018, 01:41 AM (183 Views)
jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Someone posted this on FB, supposedly as a PSA warning, but really to satisfy our morbid desire to look when there’s an accident. It’s in the latter spirit that I share this.

Posted Image

Driver of the car pulled out right in front of motorcycle. Driver was on the phone, motorcycle guy speeding like a banshee. The force flipped the car. All 3 dead on the scene.
Liszt Godowsky jon-nyc Rachmaninoff Hamelin
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Wow. I wonder how fast the motorcycle was.
Trifonov Fleisher Klaus Sokolov Zimmerman
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brenda
Member Avatar
Klaus
Apr 17 2018, 02:28 AM
Wow. I wonder how fast the motorcycle was.
Not fast enough?
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
~A.A. Milne
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MainerMikeBrown
Senior Carp
Sometimes people walk away virtually unscathed from accidents where the vehicles get thoroughly destroyed. However, this was not one of them.

I'm sorry to those who lost their lives.

taiwan_girl
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
That is just a crazy picture (and very sad to know the outcome!). Distract driving is the cause of many accidents, so that is why I think that Self drive cars will improve the situation (though probably in the crash above, the motorcycle was going so fast, a self drive car may not have "seen" it soon enough.)

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply