Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wonder if she wore her pussyhat?
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 12:27 PM (137 Views)
Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5622211/Comeys-wife-tells-devastated-Trumps-victory-friends-worked-Hillary.html
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
Lets see...how has Trump moved to deny women their rights?

Oh yeah. He hasnt.
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
What about their right not to be offended?

What about their right to live in a society where the corporate tax rate is 35%?

Jesus, Mik, whatís wrong with you. ;)
Liszt Godowsky jon-nyc Rachmaninoff Hamelin
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
jon-nyc
Apr 16 2018, 04:43 PM
What about their right not to be offended?
I must have an incomplete copy of the constitution... :lol2:

(edited for typo)
Edited by George K, Apr 16 2018, 05:19 PM.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

Free is never free, regardless if it is from corporations or government.
-Davis, 3/28/17
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
I have to admit that though I did not vote for him and had great reservations, he actually seems to be figuring it out.
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

Davis
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Comey says he is a Republican and yet says his wife and five kids are hard core Hillaryites. I get that but the story gets stranger and stranger and stranger. Maybe the truth is all great people are as complex and conflicted as he is and itís finally been unveiled. I do know he owes his wife and daughters a lot, the book and interviews could be his atonement.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply