Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Message to all
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 05:30 AM (216 Views)
kathyk
Member Avatar
Pisa-Carp
I popped in here this morning for the first time in months for reason I mentioned in a thread posted by Jolly. I happened to notice that there was a message in my Inbox. When I went to open it, I saw that it was from a user called Santa Claus who had opened an account in November 2017. The message was a series of gruesome pictures of a dead woman, apparently savagely murdered. She was probably Indian as the clothing that remained on her appeared to be a sari. Her head was severed, her genitals were mutilated. I barely look at it because it was so disturbing, but it was a series of several very graphic, bloody, horrific photographs.

I can only guess who or what the intent of the poster was. Whoever it was is a very, very sick individual. If any of the moderators want to see the thread, feel free if you are able to go into my PM box.

My initial reaction, aside from disgust, nausea and feeling and incredibly unsettled was to simply ignore it. On further thought, I decided that it should be disclosed. There may be no way of ascertaining who posted it, but it goes beyond all bounds of decency and certainly the rules of this forum.
Blogging in Palestine: http://kksjournal.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Many people received that gruesome message in their private message inboxes. Moderator banned the perpetrator, I believe.

Welcome back, KathyK. :wave:

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Yep. SC has been dealt with. Many of us got that PM, and had the same reaction as you.

Hopefully it was a one-of.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

"There are 57 different genders, but politics is binary."
- David Burge, 7/29/18

kathyk
Member Avatar
Pisa-Carp
Well that's a relief. It's something I really wish I hadn't seen.
Blogging in Palestine: http://kksjournal.com/

Newpianoplayer
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
I received the message as well

Friday
Fulla-Carp
Is there anyway to put a warning to not open the message for people who don't come here too often?

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Yeah, we all got that. It was disgusting.
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply