Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ok, shoot holes in it....
Topic Started: Apr 15 2018, 05:33 AM (453 Views)
Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
The narrative...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/14/inspector-general-first-release-chris-farrell-i-dont-think-the-fbi-recovers-from-this/#more-148072
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
Wow.
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it." Clint Eastwood, Pink Cadillac

Kincaid
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Fascinating. From the article:

"Chris Steele would be the laundry for the intelligence information pulled from the U.S. system. Unauthorized FISA-702(16)(17) results were passed on to Christopher Steele, likely by Nellie Ohr. Mr. Steele would then wash the intelligence product, repackage it into what became known as his “Dossier”, and pass it back to the FBI ‘small group’ as evidence for use in their counterintelligence operation which began in July 2016 [ intentionally without congressional oversight {Go Deep}] and the subsequent ‘insurance policy‘.

Evidence of this laundry process is found in a significant “search query” result that was actually a mistake. The faulty intelligence mistake was the travel history of Michael Cohen, a long-time Trump lawyer. The FISA search turned up a Michael Cohen traveling to Prague. It was the wrong Michael Cohen. However, that mistaken result was passed on to Chris Steele and it made its way into the dossier. Absent of a FISA search, there’s no other way Christopher Steele could identify a mistaken “Michael Cohen” traveling to Prague from the Russian sources he claimed to have used for that specific point.

The Cohen mistake created a trail from Chris Steele to the FISA database."
Kincaid - disgusted Republican Partisan since 2006.

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
Oh, Sock! .....Sockie!.......

I told you so!.....

Bahaha
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

kathyk
Member Avatar
Pisa-Carp
If I didn't have a life, it would be fun to go point by point and poke holes in it. But I do so I won't. The Conservative Tree House? Looks like another "deep state" place where right wing conspiratorial theorists gather. I just did a Google to see if there's a Wiki entry. There isn't, but surprise, surprise - there are numerous Snopes articles linking to its articles and labeling them with a big fat "FALSE."

And if anyone is wondering (Larrrrrry!) why I've shown up after a long absence, it's because I am genuinely curious what the right wing reaction to Comey's book is.

Blogging in Palestine: http://kksjournal.com/

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
In other words, you got nothing.

Thank you for playing.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop
kathyk
Apr 16 2018, 04:51 AM

numerous Snopes articles

Did you know that snopes is now considered to be completely unreliable?

The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Copper
Apr 16 2018, 06:15 AM
kathyk

numerous Snopes articles

Snopes is still pretty reliable.
Please calibrate your reality perception field accordingly.

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Axtremus
Apr 16 2018, 06:34 AM
Copper
kathyk

numerous Snopes articles

Pretty reliable is akin to rythm method birth control. :lol2:

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop
Axtremus
Apr 16 2018, 06:34 AM
Copper
kathyk

numerous Snopes articles

OK, it is usually somewhere between stupid mistakes and blatant lies.

The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
kathyk
If I didn't have a life, it would be fun to go point by point and poke holes in it. But I do so I won't. The Conservative Tree House? Looks like another "deep state" place where right wing conspiratorial theorists gather. I just did a Google to see if there's a Wiki entry. There isn't, but surprise, surprise - there are numerous Snopes articles linking to its articles and labeling them with a big fat "FALSE."

And if anyone is wondering (Larrrrrry!) why I've shown up after a long absence, it's because I am genuinely curious what the right wing reaction to Comey's book is.

Leftwing idiots like you never look for the truth, all you look for is stuff to prop up your stupid ideology. You could only find satisfaction by going to Snopes - only silly knobheads like you and Ax still take them serious. Thats hilarious, actually.. hundreds of lawyers, congressional investigations, etc. Have spent well over a year examining every nook and cranny, but it took one fat woman living in a trailer with her cat and her leftwing worldview to figure it all out....

Yeah, you're curious about the right's reaction.. not because you want to learn anything, though.

"Right wing conspiratorial theorists" my ass. Another example of a mentally ill leftwinger projecting. The conspiracy theorists are you leftwing nutjobs.

Oh, and thank you for the way you set out in your very first sentence to display your condescending air of superiority by telling us all that you haven't been here because you have a life, the implication being that the people who are here regularly don't have a life. I've got a quite terrific life, thank you very much, and I have taken time to pay attention to everyone here, and I'm happy to report to you that every single person here has a quite wonderful life as well.

You make my skin crawl. Go crawl back into your hole.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
10 questions for Comey (that Stephanopoulos didn't ask):

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/04/17/10_questions_that_abc_didnt_ask_comey_136825.html

Posted Image
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

"There are 57 different genders, but politics is binary."
- David Burge, 7/29/18

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Larry
Apr 16 2018, 08:01 AM
Yeah, you're curious about the right's reaction.. not because you want to learn anything, though.
I'm happy to hear that you monitor WTF on a very regular basis because you want to learn something. :clap:
Trifonov Fleisher Klaus Sokolov Zimmerman

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Klaus
Apr 17 2018, 08:43 AM
Larry
I'm happy to hear that you monitor WTF on a very regular basis because you want to learn something. :clap:
You don't have to monitor it...it's just the usual suspects...

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
Klaus
Apr 17 2018, 08:43 AM
Larry
You cannot learn anything from a liberal.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply