Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
And she pulled out her breast
Topic Started: Apr 14 2018, 03:35 PM (269 Views)
Riley
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
So last night at work, I was sitting in the lunch room with two friends, and we started talking about Game of Thrones. I told them Iíd read all the books and was now re-ďreadingĒ by listening to the audiobooks, but I wasnít a fan of how the narrator, Roy Dotrice did some of the characters voices. Someone asked about it, so I pulled out my phone, pulled up the audiobook, and I pressed play at the random part of the book I was at.

The voice of Roy Dotrice boomed out across the lunch room:

AND SHE PULLED OUT HER BREAST

:hide:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
It could have been worse more interesting: Someone in the lunch room pulled out her breast.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

Free is never free, regardless if it is from corporations or government.
-Davis, 3/28/17

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
Emperor Pengin
What a letdown this thread turned out to be!
The problem with having an open mind is that people keep trying to put things in it.

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Luke's Dad
Apr 14 2018, 03:38 PM
:lol2:
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

Free is never free, regardless if it is from corporations or government.
-Davis, 3/28/17

sue
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
you should read that in a Leonard Cohen voice, and leave it hanging "and she pulled out her breast......"

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
Im with LsD. False advertising.
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

Riley
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Luke's Dad
:lol2:

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Luke's Dad
If itís any consolation I pulled out my cock when I read it.
Liszt Godowsky jon-nyc Rachmaninoff Hamelin

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
Emperor Pengin
jon-nyc
Apr 14 2018, 05:21 PM
Luke's Dad
Posted Image
The problem with having an open mind is that people keep trying to put things in it.

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
jon-nyc
Apr 14 2018, 05:21 PM
Luke's Dad
Pulled it out of what?
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Itís holster, obviously.

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
Oh my you are brave. I could REALLY send this thread down a dark (but hilarious) path. :lol2:

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Were you going to post a picture of Aquaís sister?

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
Worse.

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
Apr 15 2018, 04:27 AM
Itís holster, obviously.
Posted Image
Trifonov Fleisher Klaus Sokolov Zimmerman

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
Back in the days of the old West, a little town a hundred miles from nowhere had two forms of entertainment - a saloon, and a cat house.

Every Saturday just like clockwork, a miner named Roy would come down out of the hills, arrive at the saloon at precisely 10am, which was opening time. Roy would drink until 12 noon, and stagger out of the saloon drunk as a coot, then stagger down the street to the cat house, always arriving at precisely 12:05, go in and ask the Madam to see Sally, a girl who worked there. And every Saturday at precisely 12:06, the Madam would throw him out into the street. Roy would get up, dust himself off, and head for the general store to get supplies, then go back up in the hills until the next Saturday. This ritual took place every Saturday for years.

One year, new years eve was on Friday night, and there was a huge party at the cat house. The next morning the Madam woke up with a terrible hangover, looked at the absolutely trashed parlor, then at the clock. It was high noon...

"Oh sh!t" she thought.. "Roy will be here in 5 minutes, and I just don't feel like having to deal with him.." she started cleaning up the room and noticed an inflatable doll behind the couch. "Aha! I'm going to play a prank on Roy!" So she pumped the doll full of air, took it upstairs, and put it in a bed, under the covers.

Roy staggered in and said "I wanna see Sally" and then ducked, expecting the usual. Instead, the Madam said "sure thing Roy, first room on the Left, top of the stairs."

Roy was shocked.. but then with a big grin on his face, he climbed the stairs and went into the room.

A couple of minutes tues later Roy came back down the stairs, shaking his head and laughing to himself. The Madam said "wait a minute Roy... how was it?"

Roy said... "Boy, I knew if I ever got my hands on Sally shed be a wild one! I flung back the covers, pinched her on the titty, and she farted and flew right out the window!"
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply