Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Book It
Topic Started: Mar 29 2018, 07:54 AM (148 Views)
Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
The Saints rarely give much indication of who they may draft in the first round. If this kid is available at 27, they are going to take him.

People think Peyton's system is a rigid, modified West Coast. They don't know he will tailor an offense to fit personnel...For example, Reggie Bush changed the playbook in multiple ways.

No, this kid is not being talked about much at all, but he's the best playmaker since Michael Vick came into the league and I think he has the potential to be better than Vick. There are two QBs that Peyton is rumored to really like in the draft, Baker Mayfield and the one I think they take:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/lamar-jackson?id=2560053
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
Nice. A couple years behind Brees and he will be dynamite.
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
He has a bit of an accuracy problem, especially outside of the hashmarks throwing to his right. Has a good deep ball. Can run like a bat outta hell.

I think a lot of his accuracy problem is footwork. It looks to me like he sets his feet too narrow at times.

If anybody could teach accuracy, it would be Brees.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
I still think this is a 50/50 shot, but Jackson's stock seems to be rising. Therefore, an addendum...

Some talk about Mason Rudolph to the Saints at 27, but...Either Mike White or Kyle Lauletta is going to be a better NFL QB, than one of the top three ranked QBs in the draft. If the Saints do not get Jackson, do not be surprised if they trade up to the second round to get one of these guys, most likely Kyle Lauletta. I think Lauletta moved himself from the third or fourth round to the second round with his Senior Bowl performance, which was lights out against some more well known quarterbacks...Not a huge arm and he's a little slow, but he has good pocket feet, is accurate and throws guys open. Would suck in the Raiders offense, but would be a good West Coast Offense QB and the Saints run a modified West Coast.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply