Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The other person Trump fired.
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 08:39 AM (103 Views)
Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Actually, this is more interesting than Tillerson...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-personal-assistant-is-fired-1520945928
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Probably swiped some White House silverware. Itís so hard to get good help these days.
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
jon-nyc
Mar 13 2018, 08:58 AM
Probably swiped some White House silverware. Itís so hard to get good help these days.
It's such a shame, right? I mean, he's trying just so damn hard to work for the American people, but these assholes most of which he hired in the first place keep screwing it up for him!
I cite irreconcilable differences.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 09:06 AM
jon-nyc
Mar 13 2018, 08:58 AM
It's such a shame, right? I mean, he's trying just so damn hard to work for the American people, but these assholes most of which he hired in the first place keep screwing it up for him!
Security breach.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

xenon
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Thereís a report that he was hired by the Trump 2020 campaign. Could just be a rumor.

Piano*Dad
Member Avatar
Bull-Carp
Hush...

John Galt
Fulla-Carp
xenon
Mar 13 2018, 09:29 AM
Thereís a report that he was hired by the Trump 2020 campaign. Could just be a rumor.
Not a rumor. The Trump campaign announced he's coming on board.
Let us begin anew, remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness.

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Piano*Dad
Mar 13 2018, 09:31 AM
Hush...
Lurker. :tongue:

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply