Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If Trump wins...
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 03:40 PM (198 Views)
Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Well, not quite what she said....

http://investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-if-that-f-ing-bastard-trump-wins-we-all-hang-from-nooses/
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop
Quote:

She came apart literally unglued. She is the most foul-mouthed woman Ive ever heard.

Quote:

She screamed at Donna, Im so sick of your face! You stare at the wall like a brain-dead buffalo, while letting that ****ing Lauer get away with this! What are you good for, really? Get the **** to work, janitoring this mess, do I make myself clear?

I heard she was like that.

Too bad we didn't hear more about this type of behavior during the campaign, especially before the primaries. Maybe we would have been spared her candidacy.

The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Copper
Mar 12 2018, 03:47 PM
Quote:

She came apart literally unglued. She is the most foul-mouthed woman Ive ever heard.

Quote:

She screamed at Donna, Im so sick of your face! You stare at the wall like a brain-dead buffalo, while letting that ****ing Lauer get away with this! What are you good for, really? Get the **** to work, janitoring this mess, do I make myself clear?

I heard she was like that.

Too bad we didn't here more about this type of behavior during the campaign, especially before the primaries. Maybe we would have been spared her candidacy.

Sorry, the fix was in.

And still people would have rather had this, than Trump.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Dang, I thought Copper was going to comment about occasional impoliteness.

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop

I think she is more vulgar than impolite.

There is a difference.

I think the impolite behavior is inconsiderate. The vulgar behavior might be chalked up to a need for attention in a younger person but at her age it is a real character flaw.

The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
If a person can't tell that Hillary is a crazed, demonic psychopath, they're too stupid to have an opinion on Trump.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riley
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
They claim she said shed get Matt Lauer fired. Turns out he was more than capable of taking care of that himself. :lol2:

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Jolly
Mar 12 2018, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

I cite irreconcilable differences.

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 03:42 AM
Don't think Trump was running for President at the time, was he?

Besides, look at what was actually said. Who is worried about what?

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Jolly
Mar 13 2018, 04:04 AM
So just to clarify, you find nothing wrong at all about what he said in that video? If that were directed toward someone you know or were related to you'd be fine with it?

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 06:04 AM
Jolly
So just to clarify, you find nothing wrong at all about what he said in that video? If that were directed toward someone you know or were related to you'd be fine with it?
I find what she said much more ominous than his comment.

Both are vulgar.

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 06:04 AM
Jolly

Mr. Trump found a lot wrong with that video.

That is why, even though it was 10+ years after the fact, and it was a private conversation he apologized over and over.

And then he apologized over and over again.

And then he apologized over and over again.

How could you keep forgetting to mention this?

Do you think this makes you an intellectually dishonest hypocrite? Maybe, I guess that is a matter of opinion.

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Copper
Mar 13 2018, 08:09 AM
:lol: You actually don't get morality points for finding a lot wrong with something you said after it becomes public against your wishes.

Quote:

and it was a private conversation

That matters to you? I really doubt you're going to tell me that making jokes about sexual assault are okay as long as they're done in private.

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 08:22 AM
Copper
:lol: You actually don't get morality points for finding a lot wrong with something you said after it becomes public against your wishes.

Quote:

That matters to you? I really doubt you're going to tell me that making jokes about sexual assault are okay as long as they're done in private.
I notice you are avoiding Ms. Clinton's ominous comment.

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 08:22 AM
Copper

Quote:

Sure you do. Understanding the difference between right and wrong is the key to morality.

Privacy is guaranteed by the constitution. It is an important concept, it is the reason why women are allowed to kill babies.

In any case the question is not about Mr. Trump's morality. The question is about hypocrisy

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Jolly
Mar 13 2018, 08:29 AM
You want something on the record or something? Okay. Hillary Clinton sucks. She's a career politician, she's slimy, and yeah, what she said was borderline disgusting. In fact I thought that would be so obvious that it wouldn't really warrant discussion; she did, after all, lose the election.

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Copper
Mar 13 2018, 08:37 AM
Understanding the difference between right and wrong is the key to morality.
So you give him a pass because he said it in confidence?

Jolly
Member Avatar
Geaux Tigers!
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 08:40 AM
Jolly
Mar 13 2018, 08:29 AM
You want something on the record or something? Okay. Hillary Clinton sucks. She's a career politician, she's slimy, and yeah, what she said was borderline disgusting. In fact I thought that would be so obvious that it wouldn't really warrant discussion; she did, after all, lose the election.
That's not what intrigues me. Why would Clinton say that Trump is going to hang them?

Sounds like Ms. Clinton knows something we do not...

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop
Aqua Letifer
Mar 13 2018, 08:41 AM
Copper
Mar 13 2018, 08:37 AM
Understanding the difference between right and wrong is the key to morality.
So you give him a pass because he said it in confidence?

I'm not giving him anything. I'm pointing out the circumstances that include recognizing the difference between public and private behavior.

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
I notice that Snopes denies the comments by Clinton, for whatever that's worth.
Trifonov Fleisher Klaus Sokolov Zimmerman

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
Not worth a lot these days. Their credibility is gone.
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

xenon
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Whats the original source on this reporting?
Edited by xenon, Mar 13 2018, 10:18 AM.

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
Which one of you guys can honestly say that in your entire life, you've never ever said something in private that you would be ashamed of having said should it get out into the public?

I certainly have. And I don't consider myself to be lacking in morals.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

taiwan_girl
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
Larry
Mar 13 2018, 02:51 PM
Which one of you guys can honestly say that in your entire life, you've never ever said something in private that you would be ashamed of having said should it get out into the public?

I certainly have. And I don't consider myself to be lacking in morals.
I agree.

I also think that President Trump and President Clinton are probably very similar in their moral attitudes. Republicans hated President Clinton for it, and Democrats hate President Trump for it.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply