Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I told you!
Topic Started: Jan 12 2018, 04:57 PM (117 Views)
Dr. Bornstein
Member Avatar
Excellent health: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368834-white-house-physician-says-trump-in-excellent-health

Quote:

The White House physician announced Friday that President Trump is in "excellent health" following his first physical exam as commander in chief.

"The president's exam at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center went exceptionally well. The president is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday," Dr. Ronny Jackson said in a statement.

Trump told reporters earlier this week that he would be "surprised" if he received poor results from the physical.

"I think it's going to go very well," the president predicted. "I'll be very surprised if it doesn't."

"It better go well, otherwise the stock market will not be happy," he joked later.

The White House announced earlier this week that Jackson would take the unusual step of answering questions about the president's exam during the daily briefing next Tuesday.

The physical follows recent speculation surrounding the president's health leading up to the exam.

A new book that paints Trump as ill-equipped to occupy the Oval Office sparked questions about Trump's mental fitness, questions Trump has dismissed in calling himself a "very stable genius."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Davis
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Oh boy, Dr. Jackson will be talking about the physical next Tuesday. I can see the cognitive dissonance. I suspect the fair and balanced part of the news coverage will be why was there no psychiatric evaluation? :lol2:

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Davis
Jan 12 2018, 05:03 PM
I suspect the fair and balanced part of the news coverage will be why was there no psychiatric evaluation?
:lol2:
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

I'd rather listen to an hour of Abba than an hour of The Beatles.
- Klaus, 4/29/18

Rainman
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
You don't need to watch next Tuesday, I can summarize:

He's too fat.
His blood pressure is normal (for someone fat and pissed off all the time)
His cholesterol is normal (for someone that eats junk food all the time)
His blood sugars are normal (for someone that is fat and eats junk food all the time)
His exercise routine is normal (for someone that is fat and eats junk food all the time and doesn't exercise at all as a daily routine)
His mental state is normal (for someone that is fat and eats junk food all the time and is pissed off all the time and has to deal with sh**hole democrats and RINO's all the time and lives in a swamp)

Overall: normal

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Davis
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
But remember in the upside down itís more important that he drinks too much Diet Coke rather than the fact that he doesnít drink alcohol and doesnít smoke.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply