Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
How many people here smoke?
Topic Started: Jan 10 2018, 10:02 AM (414 Views)
jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Iíve actually had a smoke with Markj. Though I think his might have been a cigar.

Up on my roof deck in NY, remember that Mark?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mark
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
Jan 12 2018, 03:49 PM
Iíve actually had a smoke with Markj. Though I think his might have been a cigar.

Up on my roof deck in NY, remember that Mark?
I will never forget it. :smokin: :cool2: :thumb:
___.___
(_]===*
o 0
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. H.G. Wells

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
I could never abide cigars. Tongue always felt like a locomotive ran over it for the next day.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

Given the way acetaminophen and alcohol donít mix, I havenít kept a bottle of Tylenol anywhere in the house for years.

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
ivorythumper
Jan 12 2018, 02:26 PM
George K
Jan 12 2018, 02:20 PM
ivorythumper
Jan 12 2018, 01:56 PM
I tried to act cool, took a puff, and hacked out a lung.
Everyone does that the first time. :lol2:
What puzzles me is why anyone would try it a second time....
Oh, gosh, wasn't it awful? But if you really wanted to smoke you powered through it. A couple years after I quit I took a drag off one and was right back to being 13 - yuck! I was never in any danger of going back, although I do still dream about having started again sometimes.

But a good cigar and brandy around a bonfire is lovely.
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop

For the last few years I've had approximately one cigar per year.

I really enjoy it.
The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
There's some footage from the time when I smoked.

Posted Image
Attempto!

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
Emperor Pengin
Cool!
The problem with having an open mind is that people keep trying to put things in it.

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Luke's Dad
Jan 13 2018, 06:10 AM
Cool!
Maybe a Salem?

Clicky :rimshot:
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

Given the way acetaminophen and alcohol donít mix, I havenít kept a bottle of Tylenol anywhere in the house for years.

Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop

This isn't me exactly, but when I smoked it was like this.

Posted Image

The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Aqua Letifer
Member Avatar
ZOOOOOM!
Mikhailoh
Jan 12 2018, 04:10 PM
ivorythumper
Jan 12 2018, 02:26 PM
George K
Jan 12 2018, 02:20 PM
ivorythumper
Jan 12 2018, 01:56 PM
I tried to act cool, took a puff, and hacked out a lung.
Everyone does that the first time. :lol2:
What puzzles me is why anyone would try it a second time....
Oh, gosh, wasn't it awful? But if you really wanted to smoke you powered through it. A couple years after I quit I took a drag off one and was right back to being 13 - yuck! I was never in any danger of going back, although I do still dream about having started again sometimes.
When I try one again, I'm kind of right back where I left off; I don't find it disgusting, but fortunately I don't enjoy the experience enough to want to do it very much again.
I cite irreconcilable differences.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: