Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cincinnati is officially a hipster haven
Topic Started: Dec 7 2017, 12:17 AM (123 Views)
Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
Tis the season (It's almost over)
As long as they keep their damn man buns off my lawn, fine. :angry:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/entertainment/2017/12/06/yes-cincinnati-youre-apparently-hipster-haven/926512001/
'The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.' George Carlin
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
I saw the thing coming out of the sky
Do hipsters shave their man parts? If so, they should fit right in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brenda
Member Avatar
Luke's Dad
Dec 7 2017, 04:53 AM
Do hipsters shave their man parts? If so, they should fit right in.
What about the manicures and pedicures?
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
~A.A. Milne

Davis
Middle Aged Carp
I thought this thread was going to be about Mik finding cheetoh crusted macaroni at a McDonald's

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Davis
Dec 7 2017, 04:51 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Mik finding cheetoh crusted macaroni at a McDonald's eating Skyline Chili.
FIFY.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." Thomas Sowell

Rainman
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
Quote:

In case you're curious about our alleged competition: Vancouver, Washington, came in first. Salt Lake City, Utah, came in second.

Sorry, Portland and Austin. You're apparently just too expensive to be the center of the hipster universe anymore.
:weeping:

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
Vancouver, WA is really nice. Right across the rover from Portland, it’s a world away. Lovely downtown, much less crowded.
'The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.' George Carlin

Rainman
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
Mikhailoh
Dec 8 2017, 03:18 AM
Vancouver, WA is really nice. Right across the rover from Portland, it’s a world away. Lovely downtown, much less crowded.
Yes.
And then cross the river to Oregon on I-205 and any time of day, be prepared to come to a stop due to gridlock. I like Vancouver a lot, even considering moving there.

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
After a week in Portland and Willamette Valley we were ready for the tranquility and small town feel of Vancouver. It was lovely. Checked out Esther Short Park then ate at Hudson's which was pretty good. Very north woods.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply