Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
an open rant; not that it will make any difference..
Topic Started: Dec 6 2017, 12:35 PM (130 Views)
Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
To the sorry assed sack of sh!t that dumped the cat off in my driveway last week:

It takes a low class piece of trash to pitch a cat out of his car window without even slowing down, much less bothering to stop. That's right - I saw you do it. You probably don't care, but the cat landed in some brush which broke its fall, but it was two whole days before it would come out of the woods.

It finally did come out of the woods.. I first saw it sitting up against my heat and air unit trying to get warm. I guess you didn't notice it's cold outside.

It has taken me a week to get the cat to come anywhere near me so I could give it food. I left it out, but had no way of knowing if the cat was the one that ate it or not. But I would catch glimpses of it in the evenings, and I watched as it got thinner and thinner.

Today it let me get close enough to pet it because I had a can of food in my hand. She was more starved for affection than she was for food, even though she was obviously starving to death. She ignored the food, favoring my hand rubbing her head. Next time you throw a cat out the window of your car, have the decency to take the collar off its neck so it can breathe. I cut it off, but I fear that her voice box is permanently damaged. All she can muster is a meow that sounds more like a whisper.

I will take care of your cat. I also want you to know that I got a good look at you, and will recognize you and your car again if I ever see it. And if I ever see you again, I plan on taking care of you as well.

You sick bastard.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ivorythumper
Member Avatar
I am so adjective that I verb nouns!
ugh
The dogma lives loudly within me.

Rainman
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
We acquired our last cat similarly, though not as cruel as what you saw.

Thing is, the cat never forgot over the years. She was always a bit weird, just as inclined to hiss as to purr, and you never knew which personality you would get.

Same thing with our dog. We figured out over time, that she must have been abused by a tall slender male wearing a baseball cap. Whenever she would see someone like that, she would flip out. Otherwise, she was a friendly, overly-timid dog.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jolly
Member Avatar
Joyeux Noel!
Anybody that will mistreat an animal that way, will mistreat people, if given half a chance.
If you only worked one day a year, you'd be Jolly, too!

brenda
Member Avatar
Jolly
Dec 6 2017, 03:16 PM
Anybody that will mistreat an animal that way, will mistreat people, if given half a chance.
+1

You're sweet to give some love and nourishment to the poor kitty.
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
~A.A. Milne

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
Tis the season (It's almost over)
Give that kitty some love for me.
'The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.' George Carlin

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/13607-he-who-is-cruel-to-animals-becomes-hard-also-in
Quote:

“He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”

― Immanuel Kant

A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." Thomas Sowell

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply