Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
An injun joke
Topic Started: Sep 12 2017, 04:54 PM (84 Views)
Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
The Bengals have answered the questions
An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter:

“Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Sure, Chief. Coming right up.”

He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.

The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns.

He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other.

He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter:

“Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Whoa…! We’re still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?”

The Indian smiles and proudly says,

“Training for a position in United States Senate. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.
"It’s difficult to win many games when we don’t score touchdowns" - Marvin Lewis after the loss to the Texans Sept 14, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
:lol2:

...I mean :veryangry:
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

“IThe Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.” - PJ O'Rourke

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
In the old west, a stage coach was traveling through the prairie, when suddenly a riderless horse came galloping up along side the stage coach. On the other side of the stagecoach, Running Dummy rode up along side the stagecoach.

As he galloped along, Running Dummy reached down and grabbed the door of the stage coach by the handle, opened the door, and jumped off his horse into the stage coach. As the passengers screamed, Running Dummy opened the other door, jumped up onto the riderless horse that was galloping alongside the stage coach, and then rode away.

As he passed through the coach, one of the passengers yelled "What do you think you're doing?!?!?!"

He said "Ah, nothing.. it's just a stage I'm going through...."
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
I was sitting in a bar one night when this guy comes in smoking a big cigar. He sat down at the bar, ordered a beer, and then began blowing smoke rings.

After about the tenth smoke ring, I walked over to him and said "You say that one more time and I'm gonna smash your face in....."
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the medicine man. After a brief examination, the medicine man took out a long, thin strip of elk hide and gave it to the chief, instructing him to bite off, chew and swallow one inch of the leather every day.

After a month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief was feeling.

The chief shrugged and said, "The thong is ended, but the malady lingers on......."
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
The tourist was admiring the Indian's necklace.

"What is it made of?" she asked.

"Alligator's teeth," the Indian replied.

"I suppose," she said patronizingly, "that they mean as much to you as pearls do to us."

"Oh, no," he objected. "Anybody can open an oyster."
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
The Bengals have answered the questions
:lol2:
"It’s difficult to win many games when we don’t score touchdowns" - Marvin Lewis after the loss to the Texans Sept 14, 2017

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply