Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Homosexuality and The Pill
Topic Started: Sep 11 2017, 04:52 PM (405 Views)
Copper
Member Avatar
Shortstop
Klaus
Sep 12 2017, 10:54 AM
How about just not having laws that say anything about sexual orientation?

Yes.

As you and Jolly say there is no real way to identify the protected class.

Current Civil Rights laws protect many groups with various ways to identify them.

Age, with the exception of the previous president this is pretty easy.

National origin - same as age.

Disability is not as easy as age, but there are reasonable definitions.

Marital status is usually easy.

Gender used to be easy but is now in question.

Ethnicity, Race, Religion and Sexual orientation are not as easy to identify without an expressed preference from the protected.

Edited by Copper, Sep 12 2017, 11:55 AM.
The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Catseye3
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Klaus
Sep 12 2017, 10:54 AM
How about just not having laws that say anything about sexual orientation?

Back when Germany had compulsory military service, it was quite popular to attempt to fake homosexuality because those guys were exempt from military service. It was rather stupid.

Posted Image
"If you don't risk anything, you risk even more." -- Erica Jong
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John D'Oh
Member Avatar
MAMIL
The whole article is ridiculously over the top.

Quote:

Now, I happen to think homosexuality will destroy any society where it is unchecked.

What does that even mean? Should we make it illegal? Obviously, this guys got a bit of a thing about gays. THEY'RE GOING TO DESTROY SOCIETY!!!!!

Quote:

I am opposed to gay marriage, because it violates biology

That statement doesn't make any sense. You can argue that homosexual sex violates biology. Obviously, you'd be talking bollocks (pun intended), but marriage can't violate biology.

Quote:

Social engineers will continue to sacrifice generations of children to the moloch of gender dysphoria to keep the unwanted subterranean Morlocks of society at bay.

Better to sacrifice children than to butcher my mother tongue in this way. My God, man, use some normal words!
What do you mean "we", have you got a mouse in your pocket?

Renauda
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
He just wanted to show that he may have read the Classics Illustrated comic book version of H.G. Wells' Time Machine back in the day.

Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
John D'Oh
Sep 12 2017, 12:03 PM
The whole article is ridiculously over the top.

Quote:

Now, I happen to think homosexuality will destroy any society where it is unchecked.

What does that even mean? Should we make it illegal? Obviously, this guys got a bit of a thing about gays. THEY'RE GOING TO DESTROY SOCIETY!!!!!

Quote:

I am opposed to gay marriage, because it violates biology

That statement doesn't make any sense. You can argue that homosexual sex violates biology. Obviously, you'd be talking bollocks (pun intended), but marriage can't violate biology.

Quote:

Social engineers will continue to sacrifice generations of children to the moloch of gender dysphoria to keep the unwanted subterranean Morlocks of society at bay.

Better to sacrifice children than to butcher my mother tongue in this way. My God, man, use some normal words!
Is the article a bit over the top? Why, yes. Is there an interesting kernel in there concerning a possible link between the pill and homosexuality? Why, yes, there is.

Homosexuality does violate biology, unless you think you can stick a penis up your arse and conceive a child. Personally, I have my doubts.

Lastly, English as spoken by the mother country hasn't been relevant since sometime in the last stages of the British Empire. You need to learn how to speak 'Murican. And not that incognizable, aphasiatic garble that passes for speech in New England. :tongue:
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Quote:

Homosexuality does violate biology, unless you think you can stick a penis up your arse and conceive a child. Personally, I have my doubts.
Neither can you stick a penis in your mouth and conceive a child, yet I don't see you the or the author claiming oral sex violates biology.

Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
Axtremus
Sep 12 2017, 04:22 PM
Quote:

Neither can you stick a penis in your mouth and conceive a child, yet I don't see you the or the author claiming oral sex violates biology.
Ax, we're talking about reproduction.

You do know what reproduction is, don't you?
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
Sep 12 2017, 04:29 PM
Axtremus
Quote:

Even if all humans stop having heterosexual intercourse today, we still have the technology to reproduce. Do you know that about human's capacity to reproduce?

John D'Oh
Member Avatar
MAMIL
Jolly
Sep 12 2017, 04:18 PM
Lastly, English as spoken by the mother country hasn't been relevant since sometime in the last stages of the British Empire. You need to learn how to speak 'Murican. And not that incognizable, aphasiatic garble that passes for speech in New England. :tongue:

Quote:

If that pile of pretentious gobsh!te is 'Murican, then I'm a Frenchman.

Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
Axtremus
Sep 12 2017, 04:35 PM
Jolly
Sep 12 2017, 04:29 PM
Axtremus
Quote:

Even if all humans stop having heterosexual intercourse today, we still have the technology to reproduce. Do you know that about human's capacity to reproduce?
Son, if they've perfected in vitro from conception to delivery (or decanting, if you prefer) trot out where they are doing such, because I'd surely like to know.

Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
John D'Oh
Sep 12 2017, 04:55 PM
Jolly
Sep 12 2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:

If that pile of pretentious gobsh!te is 'Murican, then I'm a Frenchman.
Do you resemble that remark?
Posted Image

John D'Oh
Member Avatar
MAMIL
The fact that he used the words 'moloch' and 'Morlock' in the same sentence gave the clue that he had his dictionary open at the letter 'm', presumably as he was trying to figure out what the word 'moron' meant but got distracted.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: