Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Murdoch to Trump: Fire Bannon
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 06:41 PM (168 Views)
jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Interesting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html?_r=0
Liszt Godowsky jon-nyc Rachmaninoff Hamelin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Yeah. Isn't it though?

I've also read that Chief of Staff Kelly has no love for Bannon and is interested in ousting him as well.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

I'd rather listen to an hour of Abba than an hour of The Beatles.
- Klaus, 4/29/18
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Davis
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
This will likely end with a soft landing for Bannon. This is why these things can take time.

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Were there ever any statements from Bannon? I find it hard to form an opinion on him because all I find is other people talking about him.
Trifonov Fleisher Klaus Sokolov Zimmerman

Davis
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Klaus
Aug 15 2017, 05:46 AM
Were there ever any statements from Bannon?
Just whispers in the night to the media. :D

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Saw this...

Posted Image

And it reminded me of this...

Posted Image
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

I'd rather listen to an hour of Abba than an hour of The Beatles.
- Klaus, 4/29/18

John Galt
Fulla-Carp
Davis
Aug 15 2017, 05:03 AM
This will likely end with a soft landing for Bannon. This is why these things can take time.
Given recent events, what's your take on the probability of this happening? Can he recover?
Let us begin anew, remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness.

Davis
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
John Galt
Jan 11 2018, 05:05 PM
Davis
Aug 15 2017, 05:03 AM
Given recent events, what's your take on the probability of this happening? Can he recover?
In what timeframe? Not in the short run in my opinion. Some deeply damaged brands engineer a comeback.

I am curious what he was thinking would happen when he whispered in Wolff’s ear and how he didn’t see he was undoing himself. Interesting how important Mercer’s money was and how he underestimated the risk of losing his lifeblood. That would be an interesting story too.

Good riddance in general and specifically for being a two faced rat. One should never have a soft spot for such untrustworthy behavior. Yeah, and he’s not so smart, I have to chuckle at the pain he must be feeling over that. Of course I didn’t anticipate his level of stupidity, so many blind spots.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply