Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
never mind
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 01:35 AM (146 Views)
Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
never mind
Attempto!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Since this is the suggestions forum, I suggest that Jon delete this thread, since it was a mistake!
As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
How do you know it was a mistake? Maybe 'never mind' is a legitimate suggestion.

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Klaus, was this blight on the otherwise beautiful landscape of the suggestions forum, intentional?
As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?

sue
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
an anagram, perhaps?

driven men? :popcorn:
Those surface dwellers are such rubes, curled up in bed or something equally inane. - Horace

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
I'll keep this thread a mystery until June 8, 2026. Then you'll understand.
Attempto!

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
We definitely won't be minding you then.

Klaus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Oh, you will. You will.

(insert evil laughing here)
Attempto!

« Previous Topic · Questions and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply