Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dog Memes
Topic Started: Jul 15 2017, 03:47 AM (83 Views)
George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." Thomas Sowell
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Catseye3
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Luv the potato chips. :lol2:
“The world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived.” - Petronius, maybe.

LWpianistin
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
:lol2:
And how are you today?

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
I saw the thing coming out of the sky
Our house is invaded right now. We board two small poodle type dogs 2-3 times a year. This year, the couple also brought their mother's puppy pomeranian. This is on top of the border collie and golden irish we already have. I woke up this morning with one of the poodles curled up into my belly and the pomeranian sleeping on my neck and head.

brenda
Member Avatar
Luke's Dad
Jul 15 2017, 06:36 AM
Our house is invaded right now. We board two small poodle type dogs 2-3 times a year. This year, the couple also brought their mother's puppy pomeranian. This is on top of the border collie and golden irish we already have. I woke up this morning with one of the poodles curled up into my belly and the pomeranian sleeping on my neck and head.
Please tell your bride we need pics! Kthnxbai
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
~A.A. Milne

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply