Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I know where we are eating next time IN NYC
Topic Started: May 19 2017, 05:58 PM (92 Views)
Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
.You're as young as you feel
James Beard House on W 12th. I am not much of chef groupie, but this man changed the way this country eats.
"Just think of the reporters as being Democrat operatives with bylines, and it will all make sense." GK
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Catlady
Junior Carp
I'm guessin' you just watched the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Catseye3
Member Avatar
Senior Carp
Mikhailoh
May 19 2017, 05:58 PM
James Beard House on W 12th. I am not much of chef groupie, but this man changed the way this country eats.
That's right. He and Julia gave legitimacy to American food and American food prep.

You don't bake bread, do you? I am the happy possessor of his Beard on Bread, other than which you don't need any breadmaking primer at all.
It Is What It Is.

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
.You're as young as you feel
I have several Beard books but not that one. Don't bake much.
"Just think of the reporters as being Democrat operatives with bylines, and it will all make sense." GK

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply