Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
HORACE'S SECRET HIDEOUT KEEP OUT
Topic Started: May 19 2017, 05:46 PM (752 Views)
Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Haha those idiots over there can't even see me way over here. :lol2: Buncha morons.

*Adjusts binoculars*

Oh, I see today they're wondering why they don't get any new posters, lmao. Gee, I wonder! Um, maybe because you're a bunch of neanderthals that normal people find revolting? Lulz.

This place is awesome, my very own hideout! I'm gonna come here for some alone time, some R&R. Finally, somewhere I can collect my private thoughts away from those idiots.
As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John Galt
Fulla-Carp
There goes the neighborhood.

:wave2:
Let us begin anew, remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness.

Kurt G
Member Avatar
I was feeling incomplete until you guys showed up.

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
John Galt
May 19 2017, 06:22 PM

Posted Image

As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?

John Galt
Fulla-Carp
:brokenheart:
Let us begin anew, remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness.

John Galt
Fulla-Carp
I see you hiding.

You cannot escape the Spanish Inquisition.

sue
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Horace
May 20 2017, 09:40 AM
John Galt
May 19 2017, 06:22 PM

Posted Image

boo!
Those surface dwellers are such rubes, curled up in bed or something equally inane. - Horace

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
:hide: Aaahhhh! It's an infestation!! Call the exgirlinator!!

:hearteyes:

sue
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Girls can be fun. :wave: And hey, it looks like most people haven't found this secret hiding place yet, so no big crowds.
Those surface dwellers are such rubes, curled up in bed or something equally inane. - Horace

brenda
Member Avatar
Notice it's the girls who are the best sleuths here. Regular Sherlocks are we!
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
~A.A. Milne

brenda
Member Avatar
Since this is in the questions and suggestions category, what are your questions, Horace?
~A.A. Milne

brenda
Member Avatar
Take your time. The really important questions are worth the wait.
~A.A. Milne

Bertrand Russell
Kurt G
May 19 2017, 07:10 PM
Oh yeah? Well I was feeling complete until you showed up.

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
sue
Jun 6 2017, 12:40 PM
Girls can be fun. :wave:
:yesgrin: :cheers:

And hey, it looks like most people haven't found this secret hiding place yet, so no big crowds.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A SECRET HIDEOUT PARTY :excited: :party: :party:

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
brenda
Jun 6 2017, 08:58 PM
Since this is in the questions and suggestions category, what are your questions, Horace?
Where'd all the beer go??

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Bertrand Russell
Jun 8 2017, 12:59 PM
Kurt G
May 19 2017, 07:10 PM
Oh yeah? Well I was feeling complete until you showed up.
Get out of here Bert! No other boys allowed!!

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
You allow injuns in here?
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Just don't drag off any of the wiminz...

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Looks like you already scared them away. Or maybe Bert did.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
It's a low key party. We're all vibin'.

taiwan_girl
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
:wave:

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Welcome TG! Good to see you here.

Horace
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
jon has no moderator powers here in my hideout. We're free to say anything we want, and he won't be able to re-write or delete our posts, as he so often does over on the mainland.

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
Does this mean I will FINALLY get to sell some kitchen remodels?????
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

sue
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
No. No selling of ****, or talk of business when at Horace's party hang out. We're here to escape. You may open the beers, but no kitchen remodelling talk.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Questions and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: