Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Man has been taking medicine by accident
Topic Started: Mar 19 2017, 05:30 AM (85 Views)
George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Detroit man has been taking homeopathic medicine by accident for over 20 years
Quote:

Brad Smith from Detroit, Michigan never meant to take homeopathic medicine. “I’ve never bought any homeopathic medicine, ever. So imagine my surprise when I found out I had been taking it for almost my whole life without even knowing it.”

Smith was surfing the Internet recently when he stumbled across an article on homeopathic medicine. After only minutes of reading, he discovered that it turns out homeopathic medicine is nothing more than water. The very thing Smith has been drinking for over 20 years.

Posted Image

“I was shocked” explained Smith. “I feel like I was tricked. No one ever told me that medicine was coming out of my tap.”

This is not an isolated case. The Spudd has learned of literally millions of people who are experiencing the same shocking revelation as Smith. Please mind what you drink, as you may become another victim of accidental homeopathy.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

“IThe Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.” - PJ O'Rourke
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
I saw the thing coming out of the sky
Homeopaths don't drink water from the tap. Fluoride? Are you kidding me? Plus, the PH balance is all off as is the polarity. No, you need to get this $4500 water processing system. Otherwise, you are killing your family.
Edited by Luke's Dad, Mar 19 2017, 07:09 AM.

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Luke's Dad
Mar 19 2017, 07:06 AM
No, you need to get this $4500 water processing system. Otherwise, you are killing your family.
Relax, the guy is not in Flynn, Michigan.

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply