Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wut?
Topic Started: May 22 2016, 05:41 PM (426 Views)
Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5879/male-high-school-student-tells-all-about-his-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=010616-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
So, I ask again, should I use the ladies' locker room when I go to work next time, if I'm feeling "girlish"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JigBfoDtzY&ab_channel=asubmissivesissy

A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

Given the way acetaminophen and alcohol donít mix, I havenít kept a bottle of Tylenol anywhere in the house for years.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
George K
May 22 2016, 05:45 PM
So, I ask again, should I use the ladies' locker room when I go to work next time, if I'm feeling "girlish"?
As long as the 'girlish' feeling you have is sincere and genuine, you should absolutely use the ladies' locker room. We look forward to,reading about your experience afterwards. Go ahead, Georgina, you need not be afraid any more. :)

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Thanks for the encouragement. I would never take advantage, or falsify my girlish feelings to be able to enter the ladies' locker room. I'm as sincere and genuine as a 17 year old boy.

Oh, it's Georgette (I went to grammar school with a girl named "Georgette" and I found her hot still 'identify' with her).
Edited by George K, May 22 2016, 07:03 PM.

- Mik, 6/14/08

Given the way acetaminophen and alcohol donít mix, I havenít kept a bottle of Tylenol anywhere in the house for years.

George K
Member Avatar
Finally
Never mind. It's not going to happen.

I think I feel my "monthly visitor" coming.

I'll probably call in sick.

- Mik, 6/14/08

TomK
HOLY CARP!!!
We can pretend to be whatever we want and the government is going to force everyone else to pretend along with us.

Catseye
Member Avatar
Pisa-Carp
TomK
May 23 2016, 02:37 AM
We can pretend to be whatever we want and the government is going to force everyone else to pretend along with us.

How?
"How awful a knowledge of the truth can be." -- Sophocles, Oedipus Rex

TomK
HOLY CARP!!!
Catseye
May 23 2016, 02:46 AM
TomK

How?
I can pretend to be a girl and the government will force you to let me use your ladies room. Can't beat that.

Catseye
Member Avatar
Pisa-Carp
Quote:

I can pretend to be a girl and the government will force you to let me use your ladies room. Can't beat that.

Yes, I understood that part. I meant, how will the government force the citizenry to do that? On a day to day, restroom to restroom basis?

TomK
HOLY CARP!!!
When the government forces you to recognize something that isn't there just because they want you to--that's a pretty invasive bit of manipulation. And I guess, yes, every public restroom is now controlled by the government. You own a business in a building with a restroom and the government controls access to that restroom.

Catseye
Member Avatar
Pisa-Carp
TomK
May 23 2016, 03:24 AM
When the government forces you to recognize something that isn't there just because they want you to--that's a pretty invasive bit of manipulation. And I guess, yes, every public restroom is now controlled by the government. You own a business in a building with a restroom and the government controls access to that restroom.

Never happen. This is a tempest in a pisspot.

Not only is it not even remotely practical, what government in its right mind would take on such a diktat? And even if it did, the whole who-gets-to-pee-where megillah would have to be enforced by the locals*, and that for sure will last about as long as it takes the neighborhood to arm itself with pitchforks and surround the guy's house.

And even if this new way of life should survive all this, you will be old and gray before it's ready to be implemented.

All this for, what was it, 3.4 percent of the population?

GMAFB.

*Unless you envision some kind of ATF/TSA style foot patrol with FAP1 embroidered on their jackets barging in and out of restaurants, bars, bowling alleys, libraries, courthouses, movie houses, churches, et al 24/7. Doing god knows what, and I shudder to think.

1. Federal Access Patrol

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead
Who said government was in its right mind?
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead - Lucille Ball

Catseye
Member Avatar
Pisa-Carp
Mikhailoh
May 23 2016, 04:32 AM
Who said government was in its right mind?

Well, yeah, there's that.

Axtremus
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
TomK
You own a business in a building with a restroom and the government controls access to that restroom.
You say it like its something new. The government has been mandating access to restrooms since there is a public health and safety code, since desegregation, since the American Disability Act. Heck, there are tons of government regulations telling you how you can or cannot build a restroom even before any one can actually "access" it.

brenda
Member Avatar
Catseye
May 23 2016, 02:46 AM
TomK

How?
Lawsuits. The court system. Fines. Sanctions. Forced reparations. Loss of licenses.

Lots of ways for government to coerce.
ďWeeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.Ē
~A.A. Milne

kluurs
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
One of my favorite moments in history was when a young woman attending a football game in Texas needed to avail herself of the restroom facilities. Sadly, the line for the women's room was unacceptably long so she opted to use the men's room. After a successful visit, she was promptly arrested.

It became international news and a women's rights issue in the press. Potty parity laws were initiated in many states requiring a certain percentage of facilities be available to women. I remember a lawmaker at the time stating that this was bulletproof legislation. Vote against it and die... He mentioned that in 30 years of legislative work, his wife never once had lobbied him - until this legislation. She made it clear what his vote would be.

Meanwhile, back in Texas the young woman happened to be a paralegal at a law firm. One of the women attorneys at her firm represented her. Reporters from around the globe were at the courthouse.

The fate of civilization was hanging in a precarious balance.

Though I've never asked for the transcript of the hearing, I'm pretty sure that the attorney's "motion to dismiss" was granted before the attorney could finish the sentence with anything resembling a rationale. I also suspect the police officer responsible would rather have faced a fusillade of bullets than the crowd of women outside the courthouse. In any event, the crisis was over.

Civilization was saved...at least for a few years.

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
Emperor Pengin
Catseye
May 23 2016, 03:45 AM
TomK

Never happen. This is a tempest in a pisspot.

Not only is it not even remotely practical, what government in its right mind would take on such a diktat? And even if it did, the whole who-gets-to-pee-where megillah would have to be enforced by the locals*, and that for sure will last about as long as it takes the neighborhood to arm itself with pitchforks and surround the guy's house.

And even if this new way of life should survive all this, you will be old and gray before it's ready to be implemented.

All this for, what was it, 3.4 percent of the population?

GMAFB.

*Unless you envision some kind of ATF/TSA style foot patrol with FAP1 embroidered on their jackets barging in and out of restaurants, bars, bowling alleys, libraries, courthouses, movie houses, churches, et al 24/7. Doing god knows what, and I shudder to think.

1. Federal Access Patrol
Not 3.8%, 0.3%. 1 out of every 333 people.
The problem with having an open mind is that people keep trying to put things in it.

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
It's interesting to recall that until May of 2013 being transgender was a recognized psychological disorder. That's 36 months ago.

Jolly
Member Avatar
The Truth is out there.
It's the Crusade of the Day for people who don't have enough problems inn their own lives. Or maybe it's the Crusade of the Day for people who have too many problems in their life that they don't want to address.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

sue
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
May 24 2016, 04:52 AM
Or maybe it's the Crusade of the Day for people who have too many problems in their life that they don't want to address.
Sounds right.
Those surface dwellers are such rubes, curled up in bed or something equally inane. - Horace

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply