Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Free Home Security
Topic Started: Dec 21 2014, 03:04 PM (380 Views)
Frank_W
Member Avatar
Resident Misanthrope
I found myself in having to cut back on some expenses. So with that, I've disconnected my home alarm system and de-registered from the Neighborhood Watch. I now have two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center. The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are now all watching my home 24/7. I've never felt safer and Iím saving $49.95 a month!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikhailoh
Member Avatar
.Go Fiona!
Good plan. You may get a free trip to the Caribbean, too!
"Just think of the reporters as being Democrat operatives with bylines, and it will all make sense." GK

jon-nyc
Member Avatar
Cheers
Good money saving idea! And if you want a full security detail even when you leave home you only need to start send threatening letters around Washington.

Frank_W
Member Avatar
Resident Misanthrope
OH! I hadn't thought of that!

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply