Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jackie Chan did not fall while doing a stunt
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 01:52 PM (266 Views)
Copper
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!

The hoax circulating on Facebook goes like this:
Quote:

A Chinese Celebrity superstar is currently in Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center died this morning. This Chinese Celebrity known as Jackie Chan has fallen 12 stories high from a building while performing a deadly stunt for Rush Hour 5. FBI and Local Government Officials are currently investigating the accident to detect if any foul play was involved.

Click on it and it brings you to an App that wants to collect your personal information.
I am a lib
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kincaid
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
I feel kind of bad that I hear some rumor about Jackie Chan dying, and then promptly forgot all about checking into it.
Kincaid - disgusted Republican Partisan since 2006.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply