Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A suggestion
Topic Started: Jan 26 2013, 10:27 AM (321 Views)
chatten
Junior Carp
In my short time here i have noticed there a different sections for different taste's and think its a great idea so on that note i would like to make the following suggestion

Would it be possible to have a section just decided to photography? so members can post their photos as well as discuss camera's and all related information if they wanted to? so it doesnt get lost in the New Coffee Room and it would also allow anyone who might be thinking about buying a camera to come in and ask for advice on what is available

Thank you :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Larry
Member Avatar
Mmmmmmm, pie!
We just discuss everything in the main room to keep things from getting scattered. Hardly anyone checks these other forums.
Edited by Larry, Jan 26 2013, 10:29 AM.
Of the Pokatwat Tribe

chatten
Junior Carp
what a shame, oh well

« Previous Topic · Questions and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply