Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
THE NOAH AND ADAM LEE FUND; where to send your donations!
Topic Started: Jan 22 2008, 02:13 PM (1,072 Views)
jodi
Member Avatar
Fulla-Carp
Ok, here's the info. I've set up a P.O Box for all the donations to be mailed to.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR ONLINE NAME SO I KNOW WHO TO CHECK OFF MY PLEDGE LIST! :)

Please make checks (personal, cashiers, or money order) payable to:

"The Noah and Adam Lee Trust Fund"

Mail to me:

K. Jodi Gear
P.O. Box 1813
Ferndale, WA 98248-1813

For Canadian donations, please PM me for more information.

JonNYC will handle Euro donations - PM him (or me, and I'll have him contact you) for details.

Although the post office doesn't like it when you send cash, if your donation is under $30 and you feel comfortable sticking a few bills in an envelope and mailing them, that's ok by me as well. Just at least include your online name so I know who it's from.

Recently added: Paypal option - Frank Baxter from PianoWorld has generously offered to handle paypal payments if that is easier for some people. Best of all, Pianoworld will absorb all the Paypal fees so that your entire donation will go to the fund! If you would prefer to use paypal, go to the Piano Forums at Piano world and find the
"What's Hot" Box on the right. There is a donate via paypal button in that box.

Here's the Piano World forums link:

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

IF you decide to donate via paypal, please drop me a line and let me know so that I can cross you off the pledge list. Thanks so much!

:) Jodi

Edit from 89th: I have pinned and locked this thread and will bump it up as needed, so that it doesn't get confusing with other posts. You can PM the folks involved (as Jodi mentioned above) if needed with questions but I think all is taken care of now. Thanks again to those coordinating this, you are wonderful people.
:) Jodi
my artlog ~ todayatmydesk.weebly.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Important Topics · Next Topic »
Locked Topic