Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Save posts/thread?; can't figure out if it's possible...
Topic Started: Oct 13 2005, 08:49 AM (851 Views)
DivaDeb
HOLY CARP!!!
Is there a way to save a post or thread in a printable format? Some of my other forums have an option to do that. Every once in a while there are things that I'd like to be able to hang onto and look back at without having to try to remember enough about it to search for it.

Help?

thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
You can view a printable format of a thread by clicking the "print this topic" link found above the quote button on the first post of the thread. From there, either save the page (file -> save page as) or copy and paste.

DivaDeb
HOLY CARP!!!
aHA!!! Thanks so much! I never went all the way back to the first post, so I missed the link thingie!

« Previous Topic · Questions and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply