Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Warning: This thread may cause boredom; Read only if you're already there
Topic Started: Aug 28 2005, 12:59 PM (245 Views)
dolmansaxlil
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
My ex came and took Liam for the evening, I've been working really hard on my plans for school and feel confident enough to take a night off. Unfortunately, I'm also feeling incredibly lazy (could be that beer I just had. Tee hee.)

I could go and see a movie, but the thought of sitting in another theatre alone just isn't doing it for me this evening.

What to do, what to do?
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

My Flickr Photostream

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
Emperor Pengin
Go get another beer, get a book and your cigarettes and sit out on the deck of your apartment.
The problem with having an open mind is that people keep trying to put things in it.

The 89th Key
Member Avatar

Go see a movie! Who cares if you're alone. I do it sometimes, and sometimes it's even more relaxing/fun. Not always... ;)

I'm telling ya...come visit DC, and we'll see a movie, my treat! Although Bux might get a little jealous. ;)

dolmansaxlil
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
You're a little late, 89th - it was last night.

I ended up having WAY too many beers in my apartment. :silly: But it was much needed.

My Flickr Photostream

KlavierBauer
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
ahhhh... sometimes much needed
"I realize you want him to touch you all over and give you babies, but his handling of the PR side really did screw the pooch." - Ivory Thumper
"He said sleepily: "Don't worry mom, my dick is like hot logs in the morning." - Apple

kentcouncil
Fulla-Carp
Dol, if boredom ever strikes again, drink a few glasses of red wine, put on some lingerie, stand in front of a full-length mirror and take pictures of yourself, then post them here!

Just a suggestion... :whome:
It was a confusion of ideas between him and one of the lions he was hunting in Kenya that had caused A. B. Spottsworth to make the obituary column. He thought the lion was dead, and the lion thought it wasn't.

- P.G. Wodehouse

The 89th Key
Member Avatar

:yes:

dolmansaxlil
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
kentcouncil
Aug 30 2005, 11:55 AM
Dol, if boredom ever strikes again, drink a few glasses of red wine, put on some lingerie, stand in front of a full-length mirror and take pictures of yourself, then post them here!

Just a suggestion... :whome:

Silly KC. I don't need to pull the mirror trick. A tripod and a timer on my camera is MUCH more efficient. ;)

My Flickr Photostream

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply