Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Katrina; Hope everyone - Jolly - is safe
Topic Started: Aug 28 2005, 05:33 AM (793 Views)
justme
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
poor, poor Mississippi. It worries me that we haven't heard much out of Biloxi. Gosh, I hate these kind of disasters.

I do hope people are willing to give as much (if not more) in donations as they did for the tsunami victims.
"Men sway more towards hussies." G-D3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KlavierBauer
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Biloxi is now supposed to get hit harder than New Orleans.

Jolly and Wynnbear, I hope that you both, and your families and loved ones are OK.
"I realize you want him to touch you all over and give you babies, but his handling of the PR side really did screw the pooch." - Ivory Thumper
"He said sleepily: "Don't worry mom, my dick is like hot logs in the morning." - Apple

Luke's Dad
Member Avatar
Emperor Pengin
justme
Aug 29 2005, 05:24 PM
poor, poor Mississippi. It worries me that we haven't heard much out of Biloxi. Gosh, I hate these kind of disasters.

I do hope people are willing to give as much (if not more) in donations as they did for the tsunami victims.

Of course not. It's americans. Who gives a damn about americans less than other americans?
The problem with having an open mind is that people keep trying to put things in it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrsKB
Member Avatar
Middle Aged Carp
All you affected....you're in my thoughts and prayers! be safe!
Winning is a habit. Watch your thoughts, they become your beliefs. Watch your beliefs, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. ~Vince Lombardi

« Previous Topic · The New Coffee Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: