Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rules 2; IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!!
Topic Started: Jun 2 2005, 03:14 PM (850 Views)
jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
Since the rules are all spread out through the other thread, I'm putting them here in one easy to find place and locking the old rules thread.

Quote:

DO NOT DO ANYTHING HERE THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO IN THE ORIGINAL COFFEE ROOM.

So, however bad the original CR was, that is the absolute limit for how bad it can be here. That is EXTREAMLY lenient. Please don't force me to suspend or ban you people or even give you warnings because I really don't want to! You're all my friends and, as I said at PW, like my second family.

I don't mind flame wars and I don't mind pics being posted (as long as it's not something that you wouldn't post at PW). You should all be able to manage yourselves just fine here.

Keep in mind that I said I don't mind flame wars, that doesn't mean that I want them to happen, nor does it mean that I encourage them. If one should break out, however, I'll just let it be unless it gets too far out of hand (as in if it gets worse than what we've already come to expect from the CR crowd). Please be on your best behavior here as much as possible. And HAVE FUN!!!!!

Quote:

New rule (sorry, but I have to):

Please do NOT sign up with a name from PW that does not belong to you. Let the people those names belong to sign up with those names if they want to come here and do that. Thanks.

Quote:

I was just going over the InvisionFree rules. Excesive hotlinking and bandwidth stealing is prohibited. Perhaps we should try linking to photos instead of posting them in our threads as much as possible. Sorry guys.

And to add to this:

I will NOT tolerate spammers or trolls any longer. Sockpuppets / funpuppets are still okay though, just don't make them be trollpuppets or spampuppets. ;)

Breaking any of these rules may get you warned, suspended, or banned, depending on the severity of the rule(s) that you have broken and whether or not you've already been warned about not doing it anymore.

To our regulars: if you wish to report a post or a user please PM either myself or one of the mods instead of hitting the "report post" button. The reason I say this is because I still haven't figured out where to find out if a post has been reported or not via the "report post" button.

Please realize that these rules are in place only for the common good of the forum. I am not trying to be mean or controling here, but we have to keep this place running as smoothly as possible. From time to time a new rule may be added, and also keep in mind that we do have to comply with the rules of invisionfree as well, which is why I added the latest rule about excesive hotlinking and bandwidth stealing, or else this forum may get deleted, and we don't want that.

I know you people will do just fine here, I have faith in you all.

Have fun!

Link to the original rules thread: http://s10.invisionfree.com/The_New_Coffee...hp?showtopic=10
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
BUMP
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Important Topics · Next Topic »
Add Reply