Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Search Function
Topic Started: May 14 2005, 03:29 PM (835 Views)
jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thought that I'd post this here instead of the main forum. I've just been looking around the main invisionfree forums, and it seems that the search function has been disabled for ALL invisionfree boards. The search feature will be coming back sometime, it just doesn't seem that anybody is completely sure on when though. It seems as though all invisionfree boards are going to be undergoing some kind of an upgrade at sometime in the near future, and whenever that takes place is when the search feature will be available again.
jgoo: Father, Pet Owner, Piano Player, Bartell Drugs 2nd Assistant Manager, TNCR Administrator

WOOHOO!!! I got the 100,000th post! :D

Location = Seattle, Washington, USA

My Original Piano Compositions on Youtube
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ivorythumper
Member Avatar
I am so adjective that I verb nouns!
Can you add a Google intrasite search function to the board? A lot of archived websites have them, such as http://www.newadvent.org/
Dyslexics are teople poo.

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi IT. I've spent a while trying out the one google offers on another forum I own (which is completely dead, perfect for testing!) and I can't seem to get it to work. I'll keep trying though when I have time.
jgoo: Father, Pet Owner, Piano Player, Bartell Drugs 2nd Assistant Manager, TNCR Administrator

WOOHOO!!! I got the 100,000th post! :D

Location = Seattle, Washington, USA

My Original Piano Compositions on Youtube

Optimistic
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
jgoo
May 14 2005, 07:29 PM
The search feature will be coming back sometime, it just doesn't seem that anybody is completely sure on when though.

:popcorn:
PHOTOS

I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week, sometimes, to make it up.
- Mark Twain

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot

sue
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
Opt, :lol2:
Those surface dwellers are such rubes, curled up in bed or something equally inane. - Horace

***musical princess***
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!
.....?.....

any news?

x
x Caroline x

pianojerome
Member Avatar
HOLY CARP!!!