Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Information
Topic Started: May 9 2005, 02:38 PM (935 Views)
jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
Board Defaults

Defaults that you can change via the user controls:

Default time: Pacific Standard Time

Default # of topic per forum page: 35

Default # of posts per topic page: 25

Other Defaults (these ones can not be changed per user):

Default cutoff date for topic display: Show All

Default PM storage: 100 messages

PMs

You are allowed to store up to 100 PMs in your PM box at a time. If you wish to save any outgoing PMs, you MUST check the "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" box. You may also use message tracking by checking the "Track this message?" box. These options can be found right above the "Send message" "Preview message" and "Save (Send later)" buttons. You are allowed to carbon copy a PM to up to 3 different people. (This option just added).

You may upload your avatar to your account or you may link to an avatar from somewhere else (as long as you have the proper permission to do so). Avatars can be up to 100x100 pixels in size max. You may adjust the size of your avatar via your user controls.

Fast Reply

By default, you must click on the "fast reply" button to open the fast reply box. If you want the fast reply box to be opened automatically every time you open a thread, go to your user control panel -> board settings. Then, select "yes" for "Open Fast Reply automatically when available?"

Polls

You may create polls here, but some people seem to be having difficulty creating them properly. Leave the dropdown menu at "single choice" no matter how many choices you provide, UNLESS you want people to be able to chose more than one option from the poll, in which case change the menu from "single choice" to the numbe of options you want to allow people to be able choose from.

Well, that's all that I can think of to add in this thread for now. If I can think of anything else to add later I will.
jgoo: Father, Pet Owner, Piano Player, Bartell Drugs 2nd Assistant Manager, TNCR Administrator

WOOHOO!!! I got the 100,000th post! :D

Location = Seattle, Washington, USA

My Original Piano Compositions on Youtube
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ivorythumper
Member Avatar
I am so adjective that I verb nouns!
How about a How To for uploading photos?
Dyslexics are teople poo.

michaelwaughw
I just downloaded the new version of Dropbox for Blackberry, and I can't see any way to upload to the Dropbox. I'd like to be able to take a photo, and "Send or Share" to my Dropbox. I can send an image to Facebook or twitter, why not Dropbox?

Better yet, have a folder in the file manager so any images or files pointed there will automatically go to the Dropbox.

Any thoughts? Ideas?
Range Hoods

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks for the bunch load of bull****.
Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Important Topics · Next Topic »
Add Reply