Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The New Coffee Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rules; PLEASE READ HERE!!! Thank you
Topic Started: Apr 18 2005, 06:06 PM (1,546 Views)
jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
I already posted this in the welcome thread (and the main point of it can be seen when you first visit this forum) but to make sure that everybody sees it, I'm posting it again:

Quote:

DO NOT DO ANYTHING HERE THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO IN THE ORIGINAL COFFEE ROOM.

So, however bad the original CR was, that is the absolute limit for how bad it can be here. That is EXTREAMLY lenient. Please don't force me to suspend or ban you people or even give you warnings because I really don't want to! You're all my friends and, as I said at PW, like my second family.

I don't mind flame wars and I don't mind pics being posted (as long as it's not something that you wouldn't post at PW). You should all be able to manage yourselves just fine here.

Keep in mind that I said I don't mind flame wars, that doesn't mean that I want them to happen, nor does it mean that I encourage them. If one should break out, however, I'll just let it be unless it gets too far out of hand (as in if it gets worse than what we've already come to expect from the CR crowd). Please be on your best behavior here as much as possible. And HAVE FUN!!!!!

Thank you for reading.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
On second though, if any of you saw some of the posts made tonight in the CR, please do NOT get THAT bad!!! :eek:

A few certain people over there need to take a couple of these: :chill:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NAK-1.0
Senior Carp
And you're just the model of decency, aren't you? :rolleyes2:

What a moron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NAK-1.0
Senior Carp
Just kidding! I couldn't help myself. :D :D :D

Really, I didn't mean a word I said.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aveu
Advanced Member
i liek ruels loL!!!!1111elven!11
Offline Profile Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
New rule:

Please refrain from spaming the place!!!

;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

markjpcs
Unregistered

It is no fun when we all know who you are Aveu.

In fact, I found you extremely annoying in the last forum.

Goto Top

Aveu
Advanced Member
Mark, the feeling is mutual. Except your annoyance is genuine, and mine is a character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

markjpcs
Unregistered

Great! We don't like each other! :rolleyes:
Goto Top

Aveu
Advanced Member
Although oddily enough, I only don't seem to like you because you don't seeem to like me! Let's agree to disagree. :thumb:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
New rule (sorry, but I have to):

Please do NOT sign up with a name from PW that does not belong to you. Let the people those names belong to sign up with those names if they want to come here and do that. Thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Comme_le_Vent
Advanced Member
ah, but i signed up as 88 inch penis
Offline Profile Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
jgoo
Apr 19 2005, 11:13 AM
New rule:

;)

^^^

Continue to break the rules and get suspended. I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm doing it for the common good of the forum.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnmoonlight
Member Avatar
Junior Carp
jgoo
Apr 21 2005, 11:44 PM
jgoo
Apr 19 2005, 11:13 AM
New rule:

;)

^^^

Continue to break the rules and get suspended. I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm doing it for the common good of the forum.

Well stated, Jgoo!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gehirn
Member Avatar
Junior Carp
Hello, ill try to obey!
God's in his heaven.
All's right with the world.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
Bump
Offline Profile Goto Top

jgoo
Member Avatar
Administrator
I was just going over the InvisionFree rules. Excesive hotlinking and bandwidth stealing is prohibited. Perhaps we should try linking to photos instead of posting them in our threads as much as possible. Sorry guys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Important Topics · Next Topic »
Locked Topic