Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The White Counsil. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ahm-Sheran Army
Topic Started: Mar 7 2009, 09:02 PM (152 Views)
Gorfang
Member Avatar
Nathaniel Drakkon
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Ahm-Sheran/Onk Army is making its way through the White Realm at the moment. Don't know specifically where it is just now. Anyway, I'm going to make a topic in the White Realm to rp some things during the journey, obviously if Alex and Chadden want to do anything with the characters they've got with the army they can be doing things in the same topic.

But I'm looking for opinions from everyone as to when the army should realistically turn up at the Gates of Glory and make the final leg towards reaching and reinforcing the Shiverland Crusade. So what do you think?
Posted Image
Anubis, IPU is dead, long live IPU! A-Team member.

"If a loyal servant of Weissland is threatened, I will aid him to my dying breath, with every drop of my blood. There are older and more powerful things in the world that have faced me and underestimated my resolve, to their end." - Nathaniel Drakkon

"For what is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger!" - Aeron Damphair, a Song of Ice and Fire.

Visit the Drakkon Grimoire - The Collected, Completed Nathaniel Drakkon Fiction
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alex
Member Avatar
Commander of the White Army
I think I remember saying they would meet with the WR forces at Thunderton who would direct them to the Shiverland.
chadden, Oct 15 2008
12:16 PM
HIC, I demand that you bludgeon yourself with a rock until your mental status returns to the level of a rapist who calls back to apologise! Your use of elaborate language and words is making me uneasy. Although, I am somewhat relieved to see that your punctuation remains shit-based.

Gorfang
Member Avatar
Nathaniel Drakkon
But that's no longer necessary as they met troops from Branalbinn's Guard who had been sent there by Quarr who is in Thunderton. They gave the Ahm-Sherans a guide to lead them to the gates of glory.
Posted Image
Anubis, IPU is dead, long live IPU! A-Team member.

"If a loyal servant of Weissland is threatened, I will aid him to my dying breath, with every drop of my blood. There are older and more powerful things in the world that have faced me and underestimated my resolve, to their end." - Nathaniel Drakkon

"For what is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger!" - Aeron Damphair, a Song of Ice and Fire.

Visit the Drakkon Grimoire - The Collected, Completed Nathaniel Drakkon Fiction

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The White Realm RPG · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Via Domus created by Steve of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone