Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The White Counsil. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What could have made the RPG better?
Topic Started: Oct 4 2008, 08:40 PM (172 Views)
Ariakas
Unregistered

Simple question, What could have made the RPG better? Do not hesitate on the matter, and do not be afraid to state your honest opinion. Let's make a list.

1. If everyone could have checked through at least once in three days. :lol: (Impossible, I know. But it could have made it better)
Quote Post Goto Top

Lathaon
Member Avatar
Fallen Archmage
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
2. If dragonkind had a war with the Dark Council and they all killed each other :D
The White Counsil Medal of Loyalty
The White Counsil Medal of Art
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chadden
Member Avatar
High Advisor to the Archmage
That could still be done :P
"Stand against me if you must, for of course you will. Conflict is just another part of this flawed reality. You need to cling to your concepts and purposes, your feeble honour and glory. None of it serves any purpose in the end. And the end draws close." - Krodalis Thaendil.

"It really is amazing; she killed Kelan Wealer, not that I am complaining, but then the order welcomed her as their new leader. It makes one wonder if I were to ram a blade down her throat, would the monks then follow my commands?" - Mordain Thaendil.

One of the Last Guardians. Suck it.

Captain Andy
Member Avatar
The Arm Of Retribution
If we had kept up a short update thing about what was happening.
Posted Image

"Should you ever feel agony for the loss of your Brothers due to enemy guns, bear through it with a stern smile and let your enemy know that you will get into combat soon enough. His judgement cannot be avoided!

Should your charge falter under heavy resistence, roar your devotion in His name and amount whatever strength you have left at one enemy point and crush it utterly! Let the enemy feel your pain by turning their's into agony!

Should you lay beaten and dying on the field, laugh with pride for even in death our enemies will fear us, leave them with a scar that will haunt them till the time of their retribution!" - Chaplain Valorus

« Previous Topic · The White Realm RPG · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Via Domus created by Steve of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone