Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Thames Valley rodents. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

once you have registered with TVR forums you will recieve a confirmation email with a link to validate your account and grant you full access to the board and full membership functions. upon validating your account why not take the time to look around, customise things in your profile such as avatars and signatures and join groups you may be interested in. all these functions can be located from the preferences tab at the top of the forum. as a new member you are welcome to join our group "newbie needing help" if your feeling a little lost or unsure of functions and a member of the "forum buddy" team will assist you. dont forget to introduce yourself in our introductions section when you join as a warm welcome awaits you.

thank you for your stay we hope you will join our community and visit us again!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Post
DEGUS x 3 - NOW HOMED
Topic Started: May 23 2007, 04:44 PM (409 Views)
Gina
Member Avatar
Members Board Moderator

lol,will do but i think they're actually all males,from what i've been told and have read if there was a female present in the cage then the other two males would have fought over her and one would be dead by now.The mating behaviour that Kelly witnessed and i have seen here a few times is apparently not mating behaviour,its a dominance thing so i think we can safely say that all things point to them being males...which is a relief,lol...am awaiting delivery of their new cage and wodent wheel,i can't wait to get it all sorted for them..i do have a few pics that i took yesterday,i'll have to upload them and post them,then i'll get some new ones when they're in their new cage,its twice the size of their current cage so they should like it! ;)
Posted Image
Offline Member View Member Profile Go to Top of Page

ladyboid
Member Avatar
Kelly aka the peace maker & snake charmer

well its good that they are all males even though baby pics would of been cute lol

i have been told that 3 females might need rehoming soon aswell but there is no more news on this yet as the owners may be able to keep them :)
Posted Image

Mays_dream
Member Avatar
claire aka the boss with a big heart and keeper of the arc

I can take them if needed. :)
Posted Image
VISIT WARAS FORUM HERE?

ladyboid
Member Avatar
Kelly aka the peace maker & snake charmer

thats great, i have not herd anything yet though of the female ones so maybe the owner is keeping them .. if i do get any news i will be sure to let you know ;)
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rescue and Rehoming · Next Topic »
Locked Post