Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V3 Read-A-Thon Redux; An onslaught redux, perhaps
Topic Started: Jan 29 2018, 05:16 AM (2,054 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, everyone. I'm Ruggahissy and on request of two people, a cactus and a few voices I'm fairly sure aren't real I am hosting the V3 Read-A-Thon redux.

Quite a few of us would like to do some V3 reading as a group, but didn't get to during the first time around at 2014, so this is the redux!

The rules are simple enough. You post that you want a character and I will give you one randomly from the list below. Read through the character and then post what you thought of them, though that is not mandatory. However, if you could, please let me know if you would or would not recommend the character to readers. If you were the writer of one of these characters and would not like them to be included, let me know and I will remove them from the list.

SOME SPECIFIC HOUSE RULES FOR V3

- Since the old V3 read-a-thon still had some lingering assignments hangin, if you are one of the people that still has a character and you want to keep that character for this read-a-thon as well, let me know and they will remain yours! Let me know as soon as possible though.

- If you don't like a character, that's cool! Not everyone likes everything nor is everything likable. However, please no personal attacks on the writers. Keep your criticisms to the character.

- We like to have fun, but try not to be too mean-spirited with your critiques. You'll get a slap on the wrist (or you'll be outfitted with a special mask and sent out to kill your friends).

- Some of the kids below have a content warning marked by an asterisk meaning they have extreme violence, sex or some other disturbing feature. If you do not want one of these kids, let me know and I'll get you a new one.

You got all that? Great. I've received the blessing of Persy, host of the OG V3 RAT and I've hired a young priest and an old priest. Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times and try not to summon back any more elder gods.

V3 kids
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hit me.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I am up for this. Redemption!

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gimme REDEMPTION
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi: Dante Cooper
Ohm: Dennis Bernard
Rugga: Brad Kavanagh

I have not a single clue who any of these children are. Let us go on this adventure, together.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugi: Braden Marsh dat wiki art
things

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I probably shouldn't but give me a dollop of that sweet v3.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hit me with a kid.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
chomp

(Warren was boring)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sleep now, sleep so that I may have more energy to go through V3

Rattle: Monique St. Claire
Jimmy: Jodene Zalack
Ink: Viki Valentine
things

Jilly
Member Avatar
yeah
[ *  *  * ]
I am ready for the V3 suffering as well.
The Past

V7

V7 Relationship Planning

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
conveniently ignores all the other ignored kids i have in other readathons

hit me up too!
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
... I'm content with saying hit me.

Also I'm sorry in advance. Trust me. Preemptive apologies are the way to go.
Edited by I'm a Cactus, Jan 29 2018, 08:48 AM.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't promise my reviews will be any funny but I can promise they will appear within the time span of one year at minimaximum
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmu fam prepare for death

I'm the young priest
Edited by Kermit, Jan 29 2018, 11:16 AM.
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply