Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Epilogue Spoiler Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 19 2018, 03:22 PM (293 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As you might surmise from the title, the first part of the V6 epilogue is up. It will be posted in installments as more parts are completed. This thread is for discussing epilogue events so that those who don't wish to be spoiled won't stumble across the discussion somewhere they don't expect it. Please remember to keep chat discussion of the epilogue to the spoilers channel in the Discord.

And with all that out of the way, here's a bunch of spaces.

Okay, enjoy!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Doctor Kelley" i read this as dorothy shelley the first time and i was like "i didnt agree with that"
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
it’s good, op
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
im jumping the gun but i want to immortalize that:

Quote:

Min-gay with his Dick print through his sweat pants while danya asks if he feels like joining them: does that mean you'd be my sugar daddy
me by naft

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RIP single word Epilogue titles.

wait Trent smiled OI THAT'S OUT OF CHARACTER

I especially liked the playing around with chronology you did with the first post and the refusal to initially put a date and time on Min-jae's lapsing into and out of conscious thought. Looking forward to Danya talking at a walking corpse.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OH HEY
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...Tab+Enter key has betrayed me.

I WAS SAYING I enjoyed this scene though it was pretty simple in theory. Jae's internal monologue on joining the terrorists was an interesting thing to present on the topic.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
i wish it was longer but z's writing i sgood so im fine with it
me by naft

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply