Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
It's not like I like you or anything; Baka!
Topic Started: Jan 7 2018, 07:37 AM (392 Views)
Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Holy schmoly I finally made a relationship thread. Still early days, but I have an initial concept who needs stuff:

These kids probably aren't making it to v7. Sorry everyone who had plans with 'em!

Lucas Brady
Lucas is an outsider in more ways than one. Intellectually gifted and very conscious of world events, Lucas loves discussing politics with anyone who will return the favour and can keep up. At the same time, Lucas is on the right-wing side of the spectrum, and whilst he tries to keep an open mind to left-wing views, he's quite stubborn about his beliefs. He can and will be perfectly diplomatic, but if he thinks you're an idiot he'll tell you as much. I'm happy to go into specifics about what his ideologies are if you think it'd be necessary background information, but there's just as much fun to be had in asking him directly!

Whilst he generally prefers the company of adults, particularly his grandfather, he is trying harder to connect with people his own age and would very much like having some more friends. That said, he also tends to default to talking about things that don't interest him to engage with people if he thinks his opinions might be controversial, so be prepared to not get to know the real Lucas if you don't share and aren't interested in his mindset.

What I'm after:
- Discussion buddies, for better or worse
- Acquaintances he does his diplomatic shallow-speak with
- Maybe one or two people to be/become close friends if they think they'd be compatible with his personality
- Relationships with other people on the student council
- Anything else

(Please keep in mind Lucas' profile is still pending approval and hence subject to change)
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Myles and Danny seem to have very similar approaches to relationships, so I see two main possibilities:

1. If they've ever been involved it was probably great for two weeks and then they got tired of each other. Probably not very bitter exes, at least on Myles's end (he has all his bitterness saved up for Blaise), but unlikely to have remained very close.

2. If they haven't been in a relationship, I see the possibility of flirting, probably with the knowledge on at least one side that they're too similar for it to work out but hey, it's tempting.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think option 1 sounds like a plan!
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Myles has more exes than pairs of socks.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
ADELE IS A ~DANCER~ but kinda casual about it bc she mainly does it as part of the titty brigade, but is actually quite focused on swimming, so there might be some bad blood between that, but she will attempt to MEDIATE THE HATE or smth. idk!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adele's casual attitude towards the art of dancing may very well grind Danny's gears. I sense potential for animosity.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Woah holy shit I have a new kid in the first post! Boy I bet people would like to be friends with him!
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Andy and Danny 2.0 would probably know each other as fellow athletes. Andy is also in a band but they're full up so I'd imagine he awkwardly shuffles away when Danny asks about it.
Characters

Others

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I love the idea of Danny constantly asking if there's a slot open in the band every time Andy complains about it. I also think the two have much in common and Danny probably thinks Andy is pretty cool for actually wanting to do his thing. These two should be good chums.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slam
Jan 18 2018, 05:50 PM
I love the idea of Danny constantly asking if there's a slot open in the band every time Andy complains about it. I also think the two have much in common and Danny probably thinks Andy is pretty cool for actually wanting to do his thing. These two should be good chums.
Nice! Looking at his profile, I also see that he and Myles actually share a favorite band, so maybe they could chat about music sometime.
Characters

Others

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
KEISHA IS A VOLLEYBALL GAL.

ABAYNESH COOKS.

THEY BOTH KNOW DANNY C Y/N?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Danny and Ned both like gaming and anime, so they'd probably be buddies over that.
Art

Character Concepts

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Somer why do you keep yelling at me? :(

But the answer would be Y to both I reckon. Maybe more casual friend than BFF with Keisha, and may be a tad jealous of Abaynesh having an express ticket to what he wants to do.

Ryuki studies have shown that they do both in fact enjoy gaming and anime. I feel they would be casual buddies who geek out occasionally but probably nothing serious.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I ALSO YELL

Danny #1 (Dancer) -
Joanne - Fairly similar to Adele, essentially. Joanne takes dance pretty seriously but not to Danny's level.

Danny #2 (Generic) -
Joanne - Casual acquaintances through a party attended, maybe a cooking class is where they met, and they game together a bit.
Charelle - Literally the same only Charelle probably hit on him at some point and maybe it even worked :0 Also anime club is the tits.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Danny #1 @ Joanne - I suspect these two would either be good friends from her actually taking dance with a mediocum of seriousness, or bitter enemies because one of them did something trivial to piss off the other and they never let it go. Or both!

Danny #2 @ Joanne - I believe they would be casual acquaintances but don't see much reason for more.
Danny #2 @ Charelle - I think if she tried to hit on Danny #2 he'd flail around and make an arse of himself. I'm all for this!
Edited by Slam, Jan 20 2018, 05:42 AM.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply