Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Mafia Game Thread; It's right there in the title, this could get weird.
Topic Started: Dec 2 2017, 02:26 AM (11,767 Views)
Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Toben gambit theory is interesting but I'm not sure what he has to gain by pulling something this big this early in the game. I mean, it's disorientating and maybe that'd be the point but it strikes me as weird for him to put himself in the line of fire this way when it can easily backfire.

Also yeah, I think Slam is just saying that we should lynch Zetsu and vig Murder. That shouldn't require any potential vig to reveal themselves and prevents Murder from being lynched if he is a Jester.

I don't like the double gambit theory for being overly convoluted, but the plan works for the Jester case as well, so I'm quite fine with it.

Also clarification at Zetsu I don't think Yugi is scummy, I just don't like the play on principle. I can see it as a valid town play from a different set of assumptions, but not mine. And I know they're kinda past their sell-by date at this point, but would you mind answering the questions in my previous post?
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
vote: zetsu
Links

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I... I believe that's a hammer. Let me double check.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That is, indeed, a hammer.

Zetsu: 8 (RC, Fenris, Slam, Dodd, Espi, Un-Persona, Yugi, Frogue) (Lynch)
MW: 3 (Zetsu, Paige, Rugga) (L-5)

Please stand by for results, no posting.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Attention everybody, this is the President of the United States speaking

I would like for you all to know how hard this is for me. I am not a man who operates on bias. My heart and actions are unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice', and this justice is what the town as wrought for themselves today.

Despite her best efforts to explain herself,
Lisa Lisa had brought to herself too much suspicion. After all, how can somebody be so attractive for so many years without aging? How can somebody be so strong and so plot-relevant yet have a vagina in a shonen anime, and they don't even function as a love interest? No no no, nothing was adding up at all. For that reason, everybody decided something was untoward about Lisa Lisa, so they all managed to string her up, leaving her breathless and unable to use hamon, until she finally perished.

Hardly anybody noticed the red stone fall from Lisa Lisa's pocket.

Fewer people noticed Kars pick it up.

Kars picked up the Red Stone of Aja and revealed a sinister stone mask. Before people could turn around from their grisly deed, it was far too late. He implanted the stone in the mask and stepped out of the shade of the tree, into the light...

"Finally... I have finally tamed the sun!"

Dead:
Zetsumodernista - Lisa Lisa, the watcher

Other:
Murderweasel - Kars, the lyncher has transformed into Kars, the Ultimate Lifeform!

Day 1 has ended, and Night 1 will now begin, and will last for 72 hours. As usual, please send any and all night actions to me through board PM. Late actions will not be accepted.

Posted Image
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
*flips table*
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For the purposes of transparency, MW as Kars has satisfied his win condition as the lyncher, but the game continues.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Now, here's an interesting situation.

Of all the JoJos, Josuke Higashikata was never readily identified as the most calm and level-headed. Indeed,
he was infamous for his hot-blooded manner of engaging with enemies, and had a certain... proclivity to lose his head over even the hint of a slight towards that cow-dung shaped hairdo of his...

"What did you say about my hair, you asshole?" Josuke screamed. The target of his ire had a most annoying fighting style and seemed to be avoiding every attack, and now with a rancid 'do like his, he had the gall to call out his own? Well, in truth, the words didn't come to Josuke's mind. He just wanted to break this smug asshole's f-...

Wait... where'd he go?

Before he could process it, somebody struck him from behind. Josuke wordlessly mouthed the words 'Crazy Diamond', but it was useless. His stand, the kindest power of all, could not be used to heal himself.

Dead:

Frogue - Josuke Higashikata (Doctor)

And thus begins day 2!

Day 2 will extend for five days. Here's your timer! With 12 players left, it's 7 to lynch. Open the game!

Posted Image

V6 Tributes

Things We Say

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

RIP Lisa Lisa. Your hotness will live on in memory. Also now Toben can turn his fist into a squirrel or whatever but I guess he has no real beef against the town. Also also good that Frogue died, even if he was our doctor. [grumbling about that hammer]
things

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
literally the first thing i was gonna do this phase was yell at frogue for hammering before i got to talk yesterday but now that seems kinda pointless
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
rugga gets me
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
someone pass MW the popcorn I guess
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I cannot believe this happened.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright...well, fuck my life. Interesting to note that I guess MW is still among us considering we still have 12 players playing, which others have noticed. So I guess it makes sense to ask him what he can do/what's his purpose now.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Un-Persona
Dec 10 2017, 01:35 PM
Alright...well, fuck my life. Interesting to note that I guess MW is still among us considering we still have 12 players playing, which others have noticed. So I guess it makes sense to ask him what he can do/what's his purpose now.
I can basically do whatever I feel like. At the moment, I feel like helping Town because that's the challenging option. Even if Town hammered before I could hammer and gloat about it. -_-

I'm going to post my gloaty post anyways because I had it all prettied up but was waiting until I got back from work out of a. a slight sense of paranoia someone had some non-votey role and b. to not unnecessarily screw Town more than I had to (was also considering appending my actual reads but I guess that can come here in a few).

Gloating! (With probably spoilers and such so beware)
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply