Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Mafia Game Thread; It's right there in the title, this could get weird.
Topic Started: Dec 2 2017, 02:26 AM (11,417 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Posted Image

Welcome to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Mafia!

Hello, and I'm your host, Funny Valentine! You might know me as the President of the United States. Yes, yes, please, hold your applause. For reasons that I don't care to disclose to all of you, I've decided to create a little game for us. Just a little something to pass the time. With the help of my stand D4C, I've brought you all from your proper timeline. I needed to do this because some of you couldn't possibly exist at the same time as the others due to some unfortunate events, but we needn't worry about that. Just do what comes natural. If that means protecting the world order, then please, do your best. If it means world domination, I invite you to try.

Let's have a fun game, but first, a few rules. The standard rules of Mafia will apply. The game can start properly once everybody as confirmed receiving their role, whereupon we will begin day phase 1. Each day phase will last five days (120 hours), followed by a night phase that lasts 3 days (72 hours). Nobody may communicate with each other during the first day phase. Our sordid group of 'mafioso' will be able to communicate with one another following the first day. No talking about mafia outside of mafia, or I'll introduce you to yourself... with bombastic results.

What else can we cover? Oh, no quoting your role PM in your role claim. Not that it would matter, I hastily drew up each PM and used different sources for images, which I hope would make fake claims harder to spot. I should also mention one hint, that this game takes place over the multiple parts of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and not any one singular part, so the cast isn't all from Stardust Crusaders or Diamond is Unbreakable. Naturally, I, Funny Valentine, will only be appearing in this game as narrator.

All night actions must be PMed to me. Late submissions will not be accepted.

(More rule text to follow in the event of questions)

Player List:

1. Espi Iggy, tracker
2. Fenris Enrico Pucci, the jailer priest
3. Dmboogie DIO, godfather
4. Yugikun Joseph Joestar, the cop
5. Slam
6. Frogue Josuke, the doctor
7. I'm a Cactus
8. RedAstaire
9. UnPersona
10. Zetsumodernista Lisa Lisa, the watcher
11. Ruggahissy
12. Murderweasel Kars, the Ultimate Lifeform
13. Paige
14. Randomness Diavolo, the Underworld Broker

Now... OPEN THE GAME!

Posted Image

Current phase: DAY 4

Posted Image
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Dec 29 2017, 03:44 PM.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was me, someone with a role!
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
role received and all that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I genuinely believed that it was called The United States of Valentine in Steel Ball Run until I looked it up (and am still suspicious it may be referred to somewhere) so I hope that helps set the tone here.

Role received.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Receipt confirmed!

VOTE: Slam for setting us off on a bad foot by not joke-voting someone for petty and ridiculous reasons.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VOTE: Murderweasel for being a hipster.

And also for not conforming to the established jokevote level.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
role received :)
Links

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Role received!

VOTE: RedAstaire because the dice I rolled gave me an eight. The unlucky don't deserve to survive in this world.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Dec 2 2017, 03:39 AM
VOTE: RedAstaire because the dice I rolled gave me an eight. The unlucky don't deserve to survive in this world.
Noooooo.... I clicked after midnight against my rules so I can't get into this but nooo..... Not again. ;-;
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Dec 2 2017, 03:45 AM
Yugikun
Dec 2 2017, 03:39 AM
Noooooo.... I clicked after midnight against my rules so I can't get into this but nooo..... Not again. ;-;
Posted Image
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
Role received and yeah, I'm also really not liking the provably random joke vote. Renders the point of joke voting (attempting to get signal from noise) moot. It's not a tell by any means, but it's at best a pointless play that hides it's uselessness by attaching a vote to it. My vote will mark my disapproval.

Vote: Yugi
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Received my role.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sup nerds I have a role~

Vote: Fenris cuz while I'm not certain being that Cute and Gay is a crime I'm pretty sure it has to be
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i am confirm

Paige scumbuddies with fenris confirmed

VOTE: Emprexx Plush
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd lynch Yugi as I am curious what memes he'll drop

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply