Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Katie's character needs relationships; God I hope I do this right
Topic Started: Nov 10 2017, 12:22 PM (341 Views)
Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Okay so here's my character and stuff. She needs like friends, acquaintances, maybe a girlfriend(?), etc. If you wanna know something about her that isn't in her description, just ask.

Leslie Smith: One of the first things one will probably learn about Leslie is that she is very much a lesbian. She consumes a lot of lesbian media like yuri manga and anime, lesbian games and visual novels, lesbian fanfiction, etc. She's a total hopeless romantic who hopes to one day settle down with her dream girl (or even girls, she's open to polyamory, but doesn't necessarily desire it). In terms of romantic partner preferences, she tends to prefer "femme" looking women to "butch" ones. She does have other interests, however, such as video games in general, stage acting, and playing soccer and basketball. Other than playing soccer and basketball though, she doesn't really care about sports. She doesn't even watch soccer, she just plays it.

In terms of appearance, she's more of a "lipstick" than a "butch" lesbian. She has long, straight brown hair, wears basic make up (mostly just concealer and lipstick, occasionally eyeliner, but never mascara because her eyelashes are already long), and tends to dress lightly, wearing things like crop tops, t-shirts, tank tops, shorts, skirts, etc, and usually wears open toed shoes like flip flops and sandals. Her ears and belly button are pierced, but other than that she has no tattoos or piercings. She also has glasses, which are plastic frames with large lenses because plastic frames don't break as easily as wire frames and large lenses give her a bigger range of vision. She's a rather tall and skinny white girl, being 5'9" and around 125ish pounds, with small but still present breasts and curves. Her eyes are hazel, and she has a somewhat large nose.

Personality wise, she generally (but not always) tries to avoid conflict, and prefers to get along with everyone, even people she dislikes. She's very forgiving, and doesn't hold grudges. She's also a bit of a clown, and often says or does ridiculous things in an attempt to get others to laugh. She's incredibly intelligent, and even a bit of a know-it-all, but also very lazy (not necessarily lazy physical activity-wise though, she'll do physical activity if she thinks it's fun), often not putting as much effort into her schoolwork as she could, and settling for Bs and Cs when she could have gotten As, not to mention being a huge procrastinator. She's a very social person, and loves to socialize with others, or at least other girls. She generally won't go out of her way to hang out with the boys at the school because she thinks most of them are fuckboys and (for obvious reasons) prefers the company of women anyway. Generally the only boys she likes are the gay guys and the boys in her "theater fam". She goes to parties because she's a social butterfly, but doesn't drink or do drugs, so she's often a designated driver.

Relationships

And yeah, that's my character. Lemme know what kind of relationships you think your character(s) would have with mine and stuff.

Edited by Katie, Dec 23 2017, 08:35 PM.
relationship thread

Lore's third favorite lesbian
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Could see her being friends with Sierra since they probably run into each other a lot at parties. Not to mention Leslie could probably get past her cynical exterior and get to know Sierra's nicer side since Leslie is the forgiving sort. Maybe they've also had a relationship at one point since Sierra is bi and would probably be attracted to her. Or maybe they are just friend the whole time. Let me know what you think.

Lucas would know her from drama club. He'd probably flirt with her, but once he learns she's a lesbian he'd back off. Other than that, he'd be fine with her and would try to get along with her. Maybe he'd try to drag her into one of his movie projects cause he needs actors!
V7 Charcters
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
TheLordOfAwesome
Nov 10 2017, 02:42 PM
Could see her being friends with Sierra since they probably run into each other a lot at parties. Not to mention Leslie could probably get past her cynical exterior and get to know Sierra's nicer side since Leslie is the forgiving sort. Maybe they've also had a relationship at one point since Sierra is bi and would probably be attracted to her. Or maybe they are just friend the whole time. Let me know what you think.

Lucas would know her from drama club. He'd probably flirt with her, but once he learns she's a lesbian he'd back off. Other than that, he'd be fine with her and would try to get along with her. Maybe he'd try to drag her into one of his movie projects cause he needs actors!

Yeah, I could see Leslie and Sierra as maybe being exes.

And yeah, she'd probably consider Lucas "theater fam".
relationship thread

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
She definitely seems like a perfect friend for Ned. He too has a love for anime and games, though not particularly for yuri. He has a few LGBT friends already, so he's tolerant. Also, he likes to make people laugh like she does and is a member of drama club. Perhaps, at some point, he had a crush on her, but when he learned she was a lesbian, he settled on being just friends.
Art

Character Concepts

Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ryuki
Nov 10 2017, 03:51 PM
She definitely seems like a perfect friend for Ned. He too has a love for anime and games, though not particularly for yuri. He has a few LGBT friends already, so he's tolerant. Also, he likes to make people laugh like she does and is a member of drama club. Perhaps, at some point, he had a crush on her, but when he learned she was a lesbian, he settled on being just friends.
Sounds good to me.
relationship thread

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
quick thingy:

Alexandei would like her but since she's lesbian no banging

Angie would be like "uhhh okay girl you're cute but not my kind mwah mwah"

Ophelia would be lebanese over heel on her if she was to learn she was a lebanese
me by naft

Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello Kitty
Nov 10 2017, 04:11 PM
quick thingy:

Alexandei would like her but since she's lesbian no banging

Angie would be like "uhhh okay girl you're cute but not my kind mwah mwah"

Ophelia would be lebanese over heel on her if she was to learn she was a lebanese
I mean, Leslie's pretty openly lebanese, so I'm sure Ophelia would know.
relationship thread

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
chris is by default at least a little in love with basically every girl who isn't Mean and Bad; she's also super enthusiastic and romantic so i think they'd be friends at the very least! but she's also sporty and a Conflict Grudge Machine to people who set her off, so idk if they would've ever really gone out - if so, I don't think it would've lasted long?

abe is also a lazy party person, and I think he and katie have compatible senses of humor; so I think they'd be at least acquaintances?

alexander, more like, whom
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
dmboogie
Nov 10 2017, 04:32 PM
chris is by default at least a little in love with basically every girl who isn't Mean and Bad; she's also super enthusiastic and romantic so i think they'd be friends at the very least! but she's also sporty and a Conflict Grudge Machine to people who set her off, so idk if they would've ever really gone out - if so, I don't think it would've lasted long?

abe is also a lazy party person, and I think he and katie have compatible senses of humor; so I think they'd be at least acquaintances?

alexander, more like, whom
Yeah I could see her and Chris being friends. Maybe there's also some crushing from Leslie's side too?

Yeah, abe would prolly be an acquaintance.
relationship thread

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For Leslie, I think her and my girl Mitzi would get along pretty well. They're both lesbians with kind dispositions, and would appreciate her sense of humor. They're also both romantics when it comes to love, which could be a potential relationship in the past or present, or maybe just another crush for the both of them.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Un-Persona
Nov 10 2017, 08:20 PM
For Leslie, I think her and my girl Mitzi would get along pretty well. They're both lesbians with kind dispositions, and would appreciate her sense of humor. They're also both romantics when it comes to love, which could be a potential relationship in the past or present, or maybe just another crush for the both of them.
Ooh, a relationship between them sounds neat. I think it's something I'd want them to develop in the pre-game though, rather than have them dating off the bat, so I think they should just have mutual crushes to start.
relationship thread

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cool beans! That sounds good to me.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Un-Persona
Nov 10 2017, 08:28 PM
Cool beans! That sounds good to me.
All right, nice.
relationship thread

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Katie
Nov 10 2017, 03:50 PM

Yeah, I could see Leslie and Sierra as maybe being exes.

And yeah, she'd probably consider Lucas "theater fam".
Yay for exes and theater family!
V7 Charcters

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Icon!
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

rather tall and skinny
tall
5'9"

violet tho

Speaking of Violet I feel that Leslie would have a lot to talk about with Violet when it comes to video games and such, as Violet also peruses the medium. Violet also rocks the nice girl aesthetic so they'd probably get along with each other simply because they're kind people. I'm maybe presumptuous in assuming this would happen, but in the event that Leslie makes an advance Violet would simply try and politely decline, not taking it to heart, though being touchy is a different matter if that were to arise even in a friendly context.

Lucas played soccer when he was a younger child, but I'm unsure if him and Leslie would have run into each other. As a generally straight but bi-sexual leaning (as problematic as the scale can be, likely a 2 on the Kinsey), I'm also unsure if the two would run into each other. Generally, he's alright as long as he stays on good terms with Leslie.

Max is not having any fun here. He generally looks down on anyone who falls under the whole LGBTQ+ umbrella. He also dislikes the fact that she plays sports, though a small portion of this is because Max doesn't like soccer in general. Probably a bit of harsh poking-at verbally from Max, if he is so provoked (or believes himself to be), but otherwise it's just some quiet disdain on his side of things.
~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply