Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mibbit Mafia Game Thread; :)
Topic Started: Nov 7 2017, 06:08 AM (2,413 Views)
Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Good point.

Unvote
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright.

I investigated Flare and he turned up innocent.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
I also found Flare to be innocent.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fenris
Nov 9 2017, 02:35 PM
i investigated naft cause hes a jerk and he came up innocent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also investigated NAFT and got guilty. I'm not sure claiming all this stuff is actually the way to go but hey, this is a crazy game and I can't wrap my head around the meta yet so why not?
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I investigated myself and was told that this wasn't allowed
Links

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mmn, claiming gives food to chew on, but 80% of it is known to be dubious quality information. I think it might be better to have it out there, but i think theres good reasons not to put too much weight on them either.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
MurderWeasel

I also investigated NAFT and got guilty. I'm not sure claiming all this stuff is actually the way to go but hey, this is a crazy game and I can't wrap my head around the meta yet so why not?
Why? You'd rather not reveal anything? I don't think this would get us far in this kind of set up which is crazy indeed and kind of confusing.

So I'll assume you and Fenris are saying the truth. Fenris' sanity can't be paranoid and yours can't be naive. Now both of you or one of you could be lying, but we can't determine that just yet because we don't have enough information.

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, funny enough it looks like Naft was popular. I investigated him and was told that he was guilty, guilty, guilty.

And in my mind I heard Kevin Spacey from A Time To Kill and I'm kind of disappointed that his lewd and rapey behaviour has cast a pall over so much good film.

But yeah, I can corroborate the Naft = guilty thing.
Edited by I'm a Cactus, Nov 10 2017, 12:02 PM.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wait, why can't I be naive? A little confused by that. Also I didn't mean to say the information is useless, but that we have to be very aware that scum blending in makes this slightly different from a logic puzzle.

Those no longer with us

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not reading quotes is bad ignore my statement because my brain completely flubbed the source quote

Those no longer with us

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Randomness, looking at the fact that you didn't see the quote you seem a little bit on edge. Being a mafioso must be nerve-wracking, eh?

Summary of the results so far:

Flare: Polybius = innocent
Bowser: frogue = innocent
dmboogie: backup cop
Kotorikun: Prim = guilty
Fenris: NAFT = innocent
Prim: Flare = innocent
Randomness: Flare = innocent
MurderWeasel: NAFT = guilty
frogue: --
Korazon: NAFT = guilty
NAFT: ???

Also, Korazon, I just saw you edited your post which is not allowed I think 👀

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My bad - I posted right before I fell asleep and screwed up a word so I edited. Didn't realize it was not allowed!
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, no editing of posts is allowed.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
frogue
Nov 9 2017, 10:22 PM
I investigated myself and was told that this wasn't allowed
I tried this too so can confirm. Townread on Frogue.

Kotorikun

Why? You'd rather not reveal anything? I don't think this would get us far in this kind of set up which is crazy indeed and kind of confusing.

It lets scum know who has night actions, and since they know the alignment of any target it tells them more of less who to kill.

I think we should lynch NAFT today barring better actual scumreads so as to check the sanity of the most people. It also could be worth all agreeing to investigate one person this night phase and then killing them tomorrow to get at least a certain measure of process of elimination/sanity check going for the whole game, but on the other hand that would burn a whole day and night phase which can be risky depending on numbers.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I actually think agreeing to investigate a person can give a lot of information regardless of lynch, since Flare's read possibly proves that investigations go through even when the target is nightkilled.

Those no longer with us

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply