Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
lore likes roleplaying kids who kills kids and die because of kids any questions?
Topic Started: Oct 14 2017, 01:22 PM (316 Views)
Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Angela "Angie" Cortez:She has a big family and a lot of siblings, and she is the eldest. From a conservative venezuelan descent, her parents probably both voted for Trump-Sotf-Look-Alike and she is like "why" but she loves her family very much. Her little brother is gay and was supposed to be handled by Cicada but she dropped him. He can still be handled by anyone by the way, just ask Cic and me for details and stuff.

She likes music, she can play piano, albeit a bit poorly, but she prefers doing editing. She still takes piano classes but rarely does recital, she mainly does backstage stuff so like she is part of the tech crew. She has a YouTube channel where she makes Sick VaporWave Beats with a e s t h e t i c gif as the background she makes herself. She sees herself as an artist and she likes doing it quite a bit. She tries her best to appear pretty and hot because she likes receiving positive attention and since she's cute she gets free drinks. Oh by the way, she parties a bit and sometimes does substance use for fun but keeps it hidden from her parents. Good girls gone wild, I guess?

Relationships needed:

• (Ex-)Boyfriend(s): she is popular and can get it on, but she rarely goes farther than second base because she tries to be a good christian girl because her parents don't want her to get on the pill so she's like "no sex unless we are 10000% sure"
  • Party friends: Friends with whom she likes to party with, preferably have a car to drive her around since her parents don't want her to drive and she isn't interested in it anyways.
  • Show friends: Friends who are like interested in similar things like her (music, making music, playing instruments, tech crew, I remeber a group of DJ girls, hit me up nerds)
  • Not friends: Not everyone likes her because she acts like she's perfect (she tries to get good grade all the time, be the prettiest, ect.) so some people are like "wow what a tryhard" or could be envious.
  • Rivals: Angie is the kind of girls that'd get jealous of other girls who are prettier and/or smarter, or at least she perceives them to be. The feeling could be reciproqual, or they could even be frienemies.
  • Hatred/Dislike: People who just don't like her.

Relationships

Ophelia Mackenzie-Mitchell: Probably butchered her name tbh. She's bit of freak, she shaved her head and eyebrows and wears full-face makeup and very feminine clothes. She thinks of herself as a butch lesbian but really she is just a girl who shaved all of her body hair. She is well-off, her dad is a lawyer and her mom has a bunch of odd jobs but her father is the one who carries the family. She has bad self-confidence but hides behind a "I Don't Give A Fuck" mask.

She enjoys watching television series, musical theatre and stuff like that. She's a couch potato basically. She is also a math whiz, something she takes a lot of pride in. She enjoys solving math problems and things like that, and it comes to her naturally. What she prefers the most is statistics, she finds it fun and engaging, and knows that she could change things in the world by doing like... math and stuff. Is it obvious I haven't done math in years?

Relationships needed:

• Girl... friend?: Ophelia isn't the kind of girl to go ask girls out, she feels kinda bad about being a lesbian in the environement she's in. But, if a girl asked her out, Ophelia would probably fall head over heels. Ophelia would probably have one-sided crushes with girls and she would hope they would come to realization in her dreams.
  • Friends: Ophelia is a loner, but she still has friends. She comes off kinda cold and rude, but she acts like that so people aren't mean to her, so if you like similar stuff and you can keep up with her being kind suspicious of nice acts, you'd probably be her friends.
  • Acquaintances: That would be where most people would fall into: they'd know there is this weird girl who shaved her head like the O'Connor lady but they wouldn't know much about her other than she's weird, good at math, and likes talking about tv shows like The Office and The Walking Dead.
  • Bullies?: Ophelia isn't the kind of girl who lets herself be bullied, she tries her best to come off as tough and when someone is mean to her, she barks back, in a quiet and polite way. People could try to pick on her, but she'd just go like "why don't you do something like... important" and walk away.

Relationships

Alexandei Alistratov: Third generation immigrant, he doesn't really care about Mother Russia. Instead, he likes punk music, skateboarding, not being at home, having unprotected sexual intercourse with various men and generally not caring about school. Alexandei's parents are not really aware of his, well, life because they have their own issues: his mom suffers from stage three lung cancer due to chainsmoking and his dad is a control freak because money is tight and all. They don't know he's gay and all.

Alexandei is popular with other lgbt students and social outcasts. He wears like leather jackets and stuff so like you can picture him. He can be seen as aggressive but he is really a huge softie and likes long walks on the beach, holding hands and cooking. He kinda wants to drop out but at the same time he doesn't know what he'd do, so he has a part-time job at a fast food. He probably has a pocket knife tbh and would cut a bitch 2k17.

Relationships needed:

• Sexual partners: He has sex like... quite a bit. He has at least 2-3 regular sexual partners, most of them kinda older than him (college range) but probably has a guy who he also bangs in high school. He's like... okay with being in an open relationship and all.
  • Friends: Russian squad, where are you at? Also if you are gay and you want friends, Alexandei wants to be your friend and if you like punk music, hit him up.
  • Acquaintance: Alexandei is kinda a hit-or-miss person but there is probably some people that feels like neither hot or cold about him.
  • Enemies: He's gay and, while not totally open about it, people would know because, well, he gets around. So if your character wouldn't like his promiscuity or the fact he was gay, they wouldn't be friends..
Relationships

Edited by Fran, Oct 18 2017, 07:46 PM.
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Friends: Russian squad, where are you at?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? (velcome 2 slav squad, da?)
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
SCARY FROG
Oct 14 2017, 03:31 PM
Quote:

Friends: Russian squad, where are you at?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? (velcome 2 slav squad, da?)
yeah basically rasputin squad
me by naft

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Angie and Isra are both musically inclined and party people, so I think they'd get along pretty well!

Nate can probably talk to Ophelia about Parks & Recreation or something during math class and maybe lean on her for math help if she doesn't mind?

Alison probably looks down on Alexandei bc of his promiscuity and homosexuality. Teddy and Nate might be on good terms with him tho neither share much in common with him besides being a part of the LGBT community.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Adele and Keisha would both probably know Angie thanks to parties? Adele's also almost always the designated driver so if you need stuff for that just HIT-ME-UP.

Janie and Angie might also have a bit of a rivalry, bc Janie is kind of a competitive tryhard? rip. She also plays piano, so maybe more of a friendly rivalry? idk.

Kelly tries to make friends with ~all the people~ so she's probably friendly with Ophelia and Alexandei, if not super close.
Edited by Somersault, Oct 14 2017, 07:36 PM.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Icon!
[ *  *  * ]
Maybe Violet could be friends with Angie? They're both into music, and Violet would be into the whole vaporwave thing conceptually, rooting from the sidelines (subscribes to channel with multiple accounts to boost numbers). Lucas probably regards her as a little bit of a perfectionist, though this is a quiet dislike, and not something he voices, though he does likely stiffen up a little when she's around. Max just tsk tsks at her and doesn't say much of anything.

Speaking of Max, Ophelia more than likely made him wince a bit when he first saw her haircut. "Have you no shame?" and all that jazz. Violet attempts to be nice, but is kind of off-put as well by the looks. Lucas can do math, though mostly in a science concept, and would probably fall in the acquaintance box.

Lucas is a bit of a loner, and is in a perpetual state of questioning his own sexuality, so he might hang around Alexandrei a little. If you can translate long walk on the beach to long walk through abandoned/spooky sections of the city, then sure. Violet is in the middle, with this guy. Doesn't know whether she likes or feels weird around him. You could probably guess how Max feels. Alexandrei would likely want to hurt Max, in some capacity. Max probably speaks ill about Alex behind his back. Max is a dick.
~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Chloe's very good at math, so she and Ophelia would have something to talk about. She'd be tolerant of Ophelia being cold and suspicious long enough to for Ophelia to see she's genuine, I think. Chloe would think her shaving her head and wearing full-face makeup as being a little unnecessary, though she understands that Ophelia's lack of self-confidence means she would use them to hide behind.

I don't see them interacting much outside of math-related reasons, though if Chloe thought Ophelia needed a friend she'd put some time into making her feel less lonely. Perhaps invite her to babysit with her, for example.
V6 Character - Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
Future Characters:
Chloe Bruges - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Myles is "meh" about Angie, might have lowkey bullied Ophelia, and probably had a huge crush on Alexandei at some point.

Andy and Angie may have crossed paths at parties and talked music/smoked a joint at some point, and I don't think he'd have much to do with the other two.

Maybe Ophelia has/had a crush on Dolly idk

Astor might try to be pals with Angie and would flirt with her a bit, and he'd be nice to Ophelia and Alexandei at least. Maybe he and Alexandei have bumped into each other around town before when Astor was out tagging or exploring.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yuki is a math student and holds tutor sessions. She is also tolerant towards LGBT individuals. I think she and Ophelia could be on friendly terms and do math with her for fun. Also statistics could interest her. As for Angie, I bet it'd be something like a friendly rivalry.

Zach would consider Ophelia a freak. He'd probably call her "baldy" if she called him "shorty". If Angie ever gave him crap, he'd like to take down her "Ms. Perfect" image.

Ned is friendly and has seen his fair share of TV shows (mostly cartoons), so maybe he and Ophelia could get along.
Art

Character Concepts

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ello Ello friendo!

With Angie I could see both Sung and Franky getting along with her decently well. Sung is typically a nice enough guy and would casually get along with her well enough since she seems pretty nice. He also has a YouTube channel too, so if he found out Angie had one he might try and do a colab with her on the science of vaperware or something stupid like that lol. Franky meanwhile is your typical party animal and would love seeing "sweet and innocent" little Angie do all sorts of stupid stuff at parties lol. Alexis however would just casually hate Angie from afar due to her whole fake persona she has going on and would either avoid being near her out of sheer disgust or be extremely passive aggressive if they're forced to be near each other.

For Alexandei, I could see Franky being up for casual sex with him, but he also wouldn't let it happen without a rubber due to knowing how Alexandei gets around. As Franky would say he's stupid, not suicidal. Aside from that I don't see them doing much together aside from hooking up for a casual fling. I could see the both of them not really caring about the other emotionally and kind of finding each other a little boring, but hey a night of fun is a night of fun and I'd doubt they'd really dislike each other so what's the harm?

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
(writes up a relationship contract)

Angie: (waves dante around vaguely) man her and Ivy would either get on like a house on fire or just maybe literally want to light each other on fire, one of the two. her and axel at least know each other from parties? they'd either get along or okay or he'd try to sleep with her and she'd reject him and he'd be bitter eternally, one of the two

Ophelia: (waves dante around vaguely) (that will go GREAT i'm sure) ivy would be like, aware of and dismissive of her, but kids who don't react to being taunted are boring, so she probably doesn't care that much. nia probably finds her fascinating on sight and also she's hella gay and i want them to interact now

Alexandei: (waves dante around for completely different reasons) (they're both skateboarders lets be bros!) "he can be seen as aggressive but he is really a huge softie" is i think literally a sentence i have written about axel who is a also a complete closet case who has nonetheless slept w/ a whole buncha dudes so assuming that alexandei is the party type (picks them both up like rag dolls and smushes them together)
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Angela: Given she is a tech crew person, I can see Lucas trying to get her to help the music or technical side of his movie projects. They could have also dated as well at some point. Sierra could be a party friend!

Ophelia: Might be acquaintances with Sierra or maybe friends? Sierra tends to gravitate to people who'd piss her parents off, and the weird bald lesbian wouldn't be an exception. Also, Sierra is bi, so maybe they have/had something going on? Get back to me on this.

Alexandei: Sierra would probably be hanging out with him, being a fellow LGBT person and because he seems like a delinquent type.
V7 Charcters

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For Angie, I was thinking Mitzi would like to be friends with her and would want to collaborate on vaporwave stuff with her. She'd also like that she's pretty (wouldn't bring it up but it would be kind of obvious) and smart (would bring this up quite a bit, in terms of both education and music). So maybe Mitzi would act as someone that unintentionally feeds her ego, if that's something you'd be interested in.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
extra thing cause i have an extra kid now: Artem is a tiny slav squad bi boy so like he def at least Knows Alexandei and theyd probs be friends i think
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Katie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Leslie could probably be Angie's designated driver, and they'd likely know each other from theater, since Angie's a techie and Leslie is an actress.

She'd probably have a crush on Ophelia if she didn't shave her hair and eyebrows, which she'd think is weird.

Leslie is gay and wants friends, so she'd probs be friends with Alexandei.
relationship thread

Lore's third favorite lesbian

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply