Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Post-Game Theme Songs; Yay more music sharing
Topic Started: Oct 12 2017, 02:38 PM (191 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Generally, I think people are aware of what theme song threads are, usually popping up in pre-game. I imagine there are a variety of reasons why people choose certain songs for their characters, such as the song representing the character's personality or ideals, the type of music they listen to, or just something goes along while reading them.

However, as I said earlier, this mostly happens during pre-game, and maybe isn't totally representative of a character as it use to be. SOTF is a big monkey wrench into these's kids lives, so I thought it would be interesting if there was any kind of change in other people's characters themes after all is said and done. Bonus points if you dig up/remember what your kids theme use to be. I'll also say that Mini kids are fair game in this thread too, if you want.

R.J. - Pre: Modest Mouse, Float On - Post: Cold War Kids, Hospital Beds

Venice - Pre: Ringo Starr, Walk With You - Post: Rusted Root, Send Me On My Way

Davis - Pre: Allen Stone, Unaware - Post: The Avalanches, Because I'm Me

Ashley - Pre: Air, Playground Love - Post: Flight of the Conchords, The Most Beautiful Girl (In The Room)
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply